My Awesome DC Walmart Haul

Whoa! Nice! That’s a good Walmart.

3 Likes

thank you, and welcome to the DCU community!!

2 Likes

Ooo nice!! I really like the batgirl set :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

thank you!! naturally i’m drawn more to the harley stuff, but the batgirl set is sooo cool too! i’m still excited that i found all this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Yayyyyy such cute Harley merch! The mug is adorable! Poison would LOVE that

4 Likes

thank you!!! i could only hope so!!:joy::green_heart:

2 Likes

Holy crap that Batgirl is Awesome

3 Likes

thank you!! i like your splatoon icon!!!

3 Likes

Very Underrated game

3 Likes

I love that mug. Too bad I have so many mugs already.

3 Likes

Yesssss it’s so cute :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Nice! I ordered the two Harley cars off of Amazon a while ago. They are really nice. Wish some of those mugs would be added to the rewards program.

3 Likes

Good work @TheKateKane! Yay! :smiley:

4 Likes

:grin:thank you!!

3 Likes

Very nifty cars. I’m more of a Kate fan and not at all a fan of a certain crazed psycho clown princess but the cars are definitely very good additions to any shelf, since it’s also something different than your bog-standard plastic action figure.

I think everyone loves the Bombshells. I remember when the variants were first introduced and they appealed to everyone and then the digital first series was very popular, even just on digital, and it was actually a really interesting and entertaining ELSEWORLD story. With all the complaints about how the multiverse is ‘so played out’ that some critics are tossing at the Flash movie (IMHO, I think because they want to slag the movie and while there are definitely some plot contrivances and even some plot holes and plot stupidity, nothing is worse than the problems of that same type in even Spider-Man NWH, and certainly in the last two big Avenger's movies, much less in Quantamania.

But back to the topic at hand - Bombshells would make a great elseworld movie, that with the right casting, would appeal to both families and to the males who might complain about a diverse cast, as well as appeal to women who want to see strong female characters and to fans in general who want to see diversity and inclusion encourages. The WWII theme also can’t be beat!

I thought about all this because I’m trying to find a Lois Lane bombshell statute that wouldn’t cost me an arm and leg, but I wouldn’t object to a car with a Lois plastic bombshell figure when Todd McFarlane gets around to doing something other than another variant of Batman or another variant of an edgy corner of the DCU.

1 Like

I have that 69 Stingray Harley Quinn, didn’t know they are doing a bombshells version so I will be keeping an eye out for that, Excellent finds.

Walmart did awhile back have DC skateboards, which I was frothing at the mouth to grab some and had to refrain because i needed to get food instead.