My Awesome DC Walmart Haul

yep, it’s iconic. it has inspired the color pallet for most of my clothing :joy:

4 Likes

The Sting Ray vette !

4 Likes

Very schway finds, @TheKateKane!

Jada Toys is the company that makes the car and figure sets. They’ve made a variety of other die-cast DC product in recent years including, but not limited to, mini-figures, box sets of mini-figures (5-packs, 10-packs and 20-packs), a Batcave playset and a wide variety of on-screen Batmobiles in various scales.

Their line of DC mini-figures does include Batwoman, as seen below via eBay:

Your 4" Batwoman figure is from the Batman: The Caped Crusader line, made by Spin Master. As you likely noticed from the sheet included with the figure, they’ve made a great variety of characters in the line so far.

Spin Master also produces a similarly styled companion line featuring non-Batman characters, called DC Heroes Unite. This line is predominantly available at Target, as are many more products from the aforementioned Caped Crusader line.

Anyhow, great finds and thanks for sharing! :clark_hv_4: :+1:t2:

7 Likes

thanks for the info!! i’ll keep an eye out for that Batwoman figure!

5 Likes

She’s not out at regular retail anymore (nor is the line she’s from), but the good news is that you can find her on eBay for pretty cheap prices.

Here’s another Batwoman figure that may be of interest. It’s from 2018, so its not currently at retail either, but it’s not too hard to find on eBay (where the following picture is from):

5 Likes

:hushed:that looks pretty solid, i’ll check it out!

4 Likes

All these DC Super Heroes figures from Spinmaster have 3 different colored accessories. I bought a Shazam and Aquaman a while back. They’re a bit funky but, for the price point, the figures are pretty well done overall. There’s a ton of different versions of Batman out there but they are including a nice variety of other characters, too. It’s nice to see Batwoman get some love.

4 Likes

i agree! i see her around more often than i expect and i love it!

4 Likes

LEGO has also made a Batwoman mini-figure too. Here’s a link about this version including the two LEGO sets she’s included with, though you could probably find a single mini-figure of her on ebay.

5 Likes

Omg I just got that mug this week too :seedling::clinking_glasses::facepunch:t3: Nice haul. those cars are awesome aren’t they? Have you opened them yet?

5 Likes

the mug is awesome, i use it almost daily! thanks! i have not, i’m currently in the process of moving houses. most of my collectibles are in boxes at the moment :sob:

5 Likes

I wish my Walmart nearby was as cool as yours, I can hardly find any Batman/DC stuff from the toy isle aside from the Legos. Unless there is a secret hidden area at walmart (like a ‘cave’ perhaps :thinking:). These are really neat though, good stuff.:+1:

3 Likes

99/100 times there isn’t anything interesting. i dunno how it happened :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I think the universe has spoken to you :sparkles:

5 Likes

Nice score with the harley bombshells! cant believe the car ones came from walmart. :astonished: They would look nice next to mine at home.

And here’s some Kate Kane for you :+1:

she’s on my work desk
(and bag)

Nice mug too I was stuck between that one and caffeine is my reckoning because well
b15.gifv

6 Likes

nice!:hushed: i totally wish i had that harley statue! and the batwoman stuff is super cool too! i’m actually planning on getting bane’s mug for my brother for his birthday. he was his favorite character :joy:

3 Likes

Anything funko is super cute plus bombshell plus Batwoman means I had to get it.

Thanks she’s one of my favorite pieces besides my etrigan bust. Sorry yours are in boxes and hopefully the move is going well or went well.

5 Likes

thank you! :grin:

4 Likes

Wow… that is just an amazing mug.
Also love the Batwoman figure!

4 Likes

The two Walmarts near me never have interesting finds and collectibles like you found. It’s usually Target for me. I’m a Target loyalist

3 Likes