My Awesome DC Walmart Haul

Today I entered a random Walmart, and left with significantly less money and significantly more collectables than I walked in with.

First up we have these Hollywood Rides. I didn’t know I needed them until I found them. Thankfully, they had two Harleys and a Batgirl! Two were also Bombshells, which I was super excited about as it is my favorite series.
The statues and cars are super solid and cool. The boxes are a little dinged up but i got it from walmart so…

I also grabbed this Batwoman figure. Not sure if it’s a well known brand, but I literally buy every Batwoman item I see so there.

Now I know it’s cheating, but these two weren’t from Walmart. My Bombshells Harley POP finally came in, and I couldn’t be happier!! And I also just wanted to show off my mug, bought straight from the digital shop. Thanks for checking out my stuff!! Feel free to show off your own collectibles!

42 Likes

Radical! Good stuff!

7 Likes

thank you! i was super excited when i saw it all, i couldn’t decide what to do and just stood there looking at them for like 30 seconds :joy:

9 Likes

Love me some Harley Quinn. How much were the car sets?

9 Likes

they were $20 each. i have no clue how much they cost online, could have been a terrible deal for all i know :joy:

8 Likes

Awesome™:+1: sortawalmart haul

7 Likes

Thank you!!

7 Likes

rad stuff!

7 Likes

That is a nice haul!

5 Likes

and just like that, you have an entire collection of DC cars!!! awesome haul!

7 Likes

This is a fantastic haul - everything looks incredible!

7 Likes

just realized i plagiarized your thread title, sorry

9 Likes

im gonna sue :confused:

7 Likes

You have great nails!

Also I love those car collectibles!!

7 Likes

thank you! harley inspired, of course :grin::heart::black_heart:

5 Likes

Looks really great! I’m wondering what the mystery accessories were for Batwoman???

6 Likes

sammeee, i just wasn’t sure if i wanted to open the box or not :thinking:odds are i’ll have to if i want to fit it on my shelf anyway

5 Likes

I usually keep my action figures in a box as well. They look so nice and dust free that way!

5 Likes

i went ahead and opened it to find some pretty strange stuff

plastic gear pieces, would be cooler if they weren’t a solid color :joy: and are those scorpions scythes? the trading card looks pretty cool, but it’s also just cardboard. the back is just brown. regardless, she’ll be a good addition to the Batwoman section of my shelf!

5 Likes

You can’t go wrong with that classic black and red outfit. It always always reminds me of the 66 Batmobile.

4 Likes