My 1989 Opening Day Batman Theater Brochure

46 Likes

Wow, this is really cool that you still have this! And it looks like it’s really good shape still. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I had it saved in a batman year one hardbound all these years. Was the moment that made me a lifelong die hard fan of DC and Batman . I was 12 at theatre oprning day. Had never seen anything like it. Batman logo coffee mug hand outs, brochures and costumes. All leading up to that moment the lights went out and classic Tim Burton music played to opening credits

5 Likes

A brochure?! That’s kick ass. I used to own a few Batman mugs from McDonald’s promos as a kid.

5 Likes

That’s awesome™:+1:

2 Likes

a.

1 Like

That’s Kool. I’ve never seen one of those before. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow awesome

2 Likes

Do you think they would still Honor orders

3 Likes

Cool old school collectible

1 Like

That is so awesome!

2 Likes

@travis.79854 VERY AWESOME Broski! And yeah I was A Batman Fan when young But Something about Tim Burtons take and that CLASSIC Score. Which went on to be adapted for BTAS. Just completely changed the game for me. And we are about the same age (1980 for me) so YEAH I get where you are coming from! :clap: nice memorabilia man!

2 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

I still have the pin they gave out at the pre screening of Batman 89 I need the booklet thought that’s sweet.

4 Likes

Oh wow just logged on and saw the comments. Glad you guys appreciated it. Dont know how many of these are left in the world still. Opening day blockbuster movies were such a different event back in 89. Very cool piece of dc batman history. Im trying to figure out how to display it

4 Likes

That’s awesome!

That is so cool!

Double sided picture frame that hangs from it’s top so you can flip it over to see the whole thing.

1 Like

@batmanbill1143.48539 yup! What the “Billy Bat says”! :joy:

1 Like

This really has me nerding out! Awesome that you still have that!

1 Like