My 1989 Opening Day Batman Theater Brochure

This is so neat. Batman 1989 is still to this day my favorite Batman movie (can’t change my mind), it was this movie that got me into Batman/DC in the first place. It’s so cool that you got to go to the opening. :bat:

2 Likes

I see no ball caps. This is obviously not a real Warner Brothers catalog. Daffy Duck would be very disappointed.

2 Likes

a.

1 Like

Every time I watch Batman 89, I feel like I should hear Daffy and Bugs arguing about this before the movie starts. That and Alfred ordering more Diet Coke.

“THIS black car will be rather difficult to miss.”

1 Like

a.

I was a die-hard Pepsi man myself, but I always enjoyed that commercial.

I had that Pamphlet for a few months (I kept it in my Batman The Official book of the movie (Paperback)
Unfortunately, I lost it somewhere in the move to Long Island the following spring.

God lol how many vhs tapes did we rent and seeing Daffy tell us all about watching a warner bros movie with your warner bros ball cap haha wow

Well it was in Batman and Lethal Weapon 2… I figure it was in all of the Warner Movies that came out around that time.

Great find. I only saw that merchandise when I got the offical Warner Bros. Catalog. I had to get my cousin to drive me 45 minutes to a small theater to see it opening day because the theater that was only 5 minutes away didn’t show it. And there was no promo merchandise of any kind there.

1 Like

You cant watch a Warner Bros movie without a Warner Bros Ball Cap!image

Im sorry but am i the only one who keeps laughin at that. Whoever originally posted that joke- Thank You, you made my week

3 Likes

What’s happening with your posts? They all just say “a.”

Nice item!

Nope, it’s always entertaining. That ad was one of my favorite things about watching Batman on VHS.

@Aylex, I edited down some stuff I felt could’ve been better. No more, no less. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Now that’s a nifty antique!

1 Like

That is awesome.

1 Like

Ah, I thought it was a tech glitch or something.

1 Like

That is super cool. Such a time capsule.

1 Like

Cool beans!

1 Like

Dope. One of my favorite things about watching the Batman VHS was this commercial. :batman_madhqtas:
hqdefault

2 Likes

This is awesome! I didn’t even know this was a thing.

1 Like