Moth's Toy World

Looks amazing!

5 Likes

I figured that very well could be the case, and don’t worry about it. You couldn’t have known how it might set me off.

I also completely get this. These interests can be seen as a bit silly by the outside world, so it becomes a reflex to make the self-depreciating jokes just so I can let others know that I’m aware of it. So, I’m 100% there with you.

Thank you, Don-El! I feel the same about you. I’m glad we got to talk through this.

And thank you, as always, @Huntress_Helena!

5 Likes

Slight tweaks and additions after deciding I rushed into the first set of photos:

8 Likes

(Barry knocking on the glass at super speed)
Starro: Let me out of this contraption, human!
Barry: Nope. (continues to bang on the glass)
Starro: Free me now! I must be free!
Barry: No way, bro. You suck. (keeps knocking)
(a few seconds pass)
Starro: Will you cease with that infernal knocking!
Barry: Oh, you’re right, dude. That was totally messed up. My bad.
(Barry waits five seconds, then starts knocking again)
Starro: ARRRGGGHHH! KLjhsadhgtrgf!
Barry: Hee hee!
Diana: Barry! Stop bothering Starro.

:smile:

7 Likes

:laughing: Barry better hope Starro doesn’t break free… :wink:

5 Likes

@TheCosmicMoth What’ll it take to get a duplicate of your rad, custom-made playset?

fans out freshly-made Monopoly currency in varying denominations

I’m willing to pay and pay well, as you can see. :smiley:

5 Likes

That’s what I’m sayin’

FlashStarro

After Barry gets Starro’d B-Man like “He brought it on himself. Let him sit like that for a few minutes and maybe he’ll learn his lesson.”
:smile:

7 Likes

True. I am still mad at him for all the timelines he ruined. Sometimes I sneak out his real chocolate and replace it with chocolate flavored food.

4 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

That made me number crunch how much I actually spent on the base tiles and accessories which is actually less or about the same as I would have to shell out for those Red and Blue Superman figures we talked about earlier. Which… makes me feel good! I don’t consider my skills in this anywhere near good enough to be hired for doing it, though. I can let you in on where I got the tiles for a discounted price and strongly encourage you to buy Final Faction accessory packs. Heck, if you’re having trouble finding certain Final Faction things, let me know and I’ll see if I can find them for you.

Eventually, though, they realize that Starro is a great hero when he tries and they just leave Barry like that.

Starro Barry

Everything’s going well until, one day, a new fast food franchise hits the scene:

Starro Burger

I mean, his timeline resets can be a bit inconvenient, but didn’t he technically reunite you with your dad?

6 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

He is bound to do something helpful with all the problems he makes. Give a monkey a keyboard and he is bound to type something intelligent eventually.

3 Likes

5 Likes

And they say I am not funny.

3 Likes

It’s probably because of all the violence, Bruce… All of the violence…

5 Likes

4 Likes

I am not violent. I am…

Robin, quit uploading pictures disproving my case.

3 Likes

I agree, this looks even better than the pretty decent first set of photos on this particular setup.

I’m really liking the camera work. If you don’t mind, what are you using as a camera here? That’s definitely a step up from the Samsung phone I use.

5 Likes

It’s my ancient iPhone 6, sir! Sunlight does wonders…

3 Likes

It works well. I’ve never owned one but my son has for years, and his pictures have always absolutely blown us away.

Maybe someday.

5 Likes