Mother/Daughter (3yr Old) Creative Team Make Daddy Happy

Aw, man. This is too cute. That superman face :grin:

2 Likes

Your daughter did really good.

2 Likes

When I first saw that picture, I thought that she drew it too and I was about to go insane.

2 Likes

WoW! :astonished:

She has the makings of the next Marie Severin.

After scrolling back and forth trying to pick my favorite, I just went with my favorite character The Flash. Although I was pretty impressed with the deep dive of The Batman of Zur-En-Arrh.

So we have an artist, we have a colorist, and we have an editor/publisher. I’m bookmarking to keep an eye on the expanding portfolio.

And since you are taking requests (I just read Robin’s 80th anniversary issue) how about Stephanie Brown as Robin or Spoiler, or Carrie Kelley as Robin, or Nightwing, they’re my favorites.

You guys make a fine comic book team. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

@Nok - thank you very much - never expected so much positive feedback when I posted this

@Princess_Rosalean - Seriously that is awesome. We need all the laughter we can get right now. Glad my stubborn child could help :joy::joy::joy:

@Bukdiah - haha i know, right! Thank you!

@donaldjsa - thank you I will make sure to tell her :smiley:

@ImTooIndecisiveTooPickAName - HA I’ll have to share her attempt at drawing the Flash - I was impressed for a 3 year old but it could also be used by psychiatrists with patients.

@Space-Marine_Marty_Travis - Love it - Deep dive at Batman of Zur-En-Arrh!! Totally love the way you put it - artist/penciled, colorist and publisher - perfect! I told my wife and in the process got to educate her a bit on comics LOL I have told her your requests and they are in the queue - they’ve been using “How to Draw” YouTube videos so I will be trying to find good ones for those characters. Nightwing is one of my favorites too. Any preference on suit? My personal was Nightwing in Young Justice.

3 Likes

That’s awesome that your wife is learning, too. Maybe she’ll be the next Marguerite Sauvage. :smiley:
WoW! I’m excited that I’m in the queue, I can’t wait! Young Justice version would be perfect. BTW did you see him on Titans?! Don’t forget to sign your work (you are teaching her about royalties, right? :laughing:)
Thank you so much for sharing your family time with us, keep enjoying it, it goes by quicker than you think.

2 Likes

So cute! I love it!

3 Likes

My wife drew this one a week or so ago and the aspiring colorist finally got to it today. Have asked them to do Nightwing next @Space-Marine_Marty_Travis then our lady Robins! Hope you all are holding up in either quarantine or heading out for work or groceries!

5 Likes

What?! :open_mouth: All three? :astonished:
I can’t wait for Nightwing and the Robins. I’m excited!

Love the new Wonder Woman drawing, too.

2 Likes

@Space-Marine_Marty_Travis - so, we got the Nightwing this morning! Working on finding good Robin ones still.

Also, they made Harley Quinn and Joker - that fits the beginning of a new villain line (I know Harley can go back and forth)

7 Likes

This is so sweet! You have a little artist on your hands!!

3 Likes

aBsoLUTELY INCREDIBLE!

I’m so thrilled to see the commissioned Nightwing art. I’m totally printing this and hanging it in my office.
And the Joker, he’s kinda scary looking. Definitely getting that Joaquin Phoenix vibe. :clown_face:
Harley Quinn looks like a little cutey. (Until cracks your skull with that baseball bat.) :astonished:

And she signed her work. Adorable.

You guys are really making the most of your time during this quarantine sequester. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Awww!

2 Likes

Very cute! I just noticed she graduated to markers from crayons. :+1:

2 Likes

All of these are so good!! it’s hard to pick a favorite!! (I still laugh when I see Batman. I would love to see Batman’s reaction to this version of him.)

3 Likes

An artist within any medium. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Well I’m kind of Batman and I Approve the Mardi Gras batsuit!

5 Likes