Mother/Daughter (3yr Old) Creative Team Make Daddy Happy

Latest is Superman. Need to get that girl a table to color on that isn’t wood lol you can see the impressions from it.

13 Likes

That’s impressive!! That was so sweet of your wife and three year old to do for you :partying_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Absolutely adorable! Your family is incredibly talented, thank you so much for letting us see their work.

3 Likes

That’s very impressive.

7 Likes

@SamWitwer - I’m trying to figure out which voice I should imagine you saying that in :joy::joy: thanks so much for posting!

@BatFamily2005 I agree. And they keep making more!

@ZatannaAndHerSpells - thank you for the compliment! I will pass that on for sure! Have a few more in the pipeline to post. The Justice League is coming more into picture (pun intended :rofl:)

3 Likes

Amazing work—it’s great to your family really getting into DC and art!

2 Likes

This is the cutest thing ever!! She’s so adorable!! Definitely some of the best coloring I’ve ever seen! A true artist!

3 Likes

That’s so cute!

1 Like

These would make awesome tattoos

2 Likes

Future colorists for DC Comics over here

4 Likes

This is the kind of wholesome comfort we need right now. So cute I want to cry! Especially with the Superman.

@Gothamite.ZJN Are they taking requests? How about Batman next!

3 Likes

I really appreciate that reaction! Will keep having them make some as we do have some extra time as a family at the moment! So, she did Flash and Supergirl, but she got a little fiesty during Batman :joy: :joy: probably going to have to try that one again. Sometimes 3 year olds concentrate well and other times the craziness comes out :grinning: Nothing like a sloppy Batman coloring to bring out negative perfectionism in her father LOL don’t worry I’ve done a heart check :sweat_smile: Requests certainly accepted!

8 Likes

@Gothamite.ZJN She just drew Signal. :grinning:

6 Likes

@TravisMorgan - your spin rate there could get you a job as a pitcher in Major League Baseball!! Well played :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Well done, would love to see a villain or two from your talented colorist in the making. (and remember, Leonardo Da Vinci was just using colors on canvas when he made the Mona Lisa :grin: )

2 Likes

Wow, I hadn’t even considered requesting a villain yet…great idea - tomorrow I’ll ask for a Joker to start

2 Likes

Not Mr. Freeze? I’d be heartbroken if it wasn’t already frozen. :cold_face:

1 Like

We can’t have that! (Lol I didn’t pay close enough to your user name and picture :laughing:) Mr. Freeze is the perfect villain for her to color. Maybe she I can get to wife to draw him battling Elsa from Frozen. It makes too much sense :joy: (Not sure her skills drawing extend that far - if anyone can make a drawing to color of that it would be :fire::laughing:)

3 Likes

This is awesome work excellent job all three of you- whole team. :slight_smile::+1:

2 Likes

I busted out laughing when I saw Batman! That made my day! :joy:

2 Likes