Moro’s Corner

The statue or the thread (either way, thanks).

Nice to hear from you, bud :slightly_smiling_face:.

7 Likes

I hide in polls. I’m moody. They tolerate me there. :wink::hugs:

And the thread and collection! It’s amazing!!!

7 Likes

Dude, ya gotta give me a chance to ketchup! :laughing:

Congrats by the way!!!

7 Likes

Really? I feel like I’m taking it pretty slow. Sorry… trying to come up with a condiment pun to match yours, but failing miserably :joy:

Thanks :pray:. Kinda regretting not going after the Reeve statue that you got.

8 Likes

I’m sure you’ll have Mustard up a pun by your next collection update good Sir. :wink:

7 Likes

Dude I would laugh so hard if you made an update post with it and @ me with a wink emoji or something :rofl:

6 Likes

That be like feeling proud of your new inground pool and going to your in-law’s and they just got one with a grotto LOL.

7 Likes

You’re funny man :joy:. Of course I would tag you! Not sure how serious I am about hunting it down, since I kind of want a 1/6 scale Reeve to display next to Cavill. Only one 1/6 scale Christopher Reeve statue that I’m aware of is this old piece by DC Direct (ebay pic):

Not as nice as the one you have, but it would scale better with the BvS Cavill I just got. Unfortunately, asking price is way too high at the moment.

9 Likes

I relish your puns.

@Kon-El You should poke your head out of Polls more. Especially here, so as to be aware of merch to decorate your new joint with. :halloween_superman:

9 Likes

No doubt!

6 Likes

Speaking of, Gwen Stefani turned 51 recently.

7 Likes

What’s dis?? (points to thingy mounted to the wall)

5 Likes

You’re old, dude!

6 Likes

There’s this service called “World’s Finest: The Collection”. When you sign up for it, they send you boxes of DC “stuff” every 3 months. I unsubscribed from the service after 2 deliveries because I felt I was getting too much random stuff I was just stowing away and not using. 2 of the items I got were a “Superman Wall Shelf” and a “Daily Planet Desk Planter”. I thought they went well together as wall deco. Close up shot of it in this post:

5 Likes

Ohhhh. Neato!

5 Likes

I saw the large Superman statue in person once I believe. A shop here sells these things. It was $$$!!

5 Likes

Which one?

5 Likes

The one where he looks like he’s busting through ice.

5 Likes

Oh I missed the word “large” in your post :slightly_smiling_face:. Yeah it was very costly. It was designed by Ivan Reis. You can see the drawing it was based on hung up on one of my walls in a post on this thread. I think the whole production run was limited to 400 worldwide.

Had to sell about 15-20 of my more valuable DC items collected over the years to finance it. Was worth it, imo!

5 Likes

Woah! Man!

4 Likes