Moro’s Corner

Pfft! I mix a wicked cup of Cool Cool, Mrs. Doubtfire-style, yo!

Gwen is looking good at 50+.

Sorry to be OT @moro. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

OT away dear friend!

5 Likes

Okay. Gwen Stefani is 51 and there’s No Doubt she’s still very attractive.

Right, @Kon-El?

5 Likes

I think there’s probably a very long list to accompany Gwen in the attractive women over 50 category. Given my humble appearance at 40, I will keep my mouth shut :joy:.

5 Likes

As a fan of older women, Ms. Stefani is definitely not alone in the “50+ and beautiful” category.

Regarding Superman, are you caught up on the latest goings-on of Superman and Action, @moro?

5 Likes

She is rock steady for her age.

4 Likes

No Doubt!

That’s really the only thing I barely know her from. Along with the songs and videos she did with Moby.

4 Likes

So I managed to clear a couple bookshelves, and now I have some more display space. Need some risers to place some figures in the back, “bleacher style”. Work in progress, but nice to get some of these back up.

11 Likes

Super Powers…oh, yeah. :drooling_face:

5 Likes

The item that came in the mail today was… risers! Was able to fill that top book shelf. Back row is all different variations of Supes.

11 Likes

Dusting these figures is going to be an absolute nightmare :neutral_face:.

7 Likes

It’s not perfect, but I use compressed air. Eventually you still have to wipe things down but the air works for the really noticeable stuff.

5 Likes

I’ve had good luck with dusting wipes by Clorox. They pick up dust easily and can be reused.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tips @Vroom and @SWhite. I don’t have a problem with cleaning, as much as I do with having to pick up the figures to do so. Moving the joints ever so slightly usually means I have to rebalance 'em. Like the compressed air idea.

5 Likes

I posted these individually on the Look What I Just Got thread… but like to update here, if that is ok with everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

Christopher Reeve and Henry Cavill

Overall shot of the desk

Here’s the Superman 1/10 scale statue shelf

Aaand the top shelf of the cabinet

9 Likes

Amazing collection
Thanks so much for sharing

7 Likes

Anytime. My pleasure to share, especially with fellow fans :smiley:.

6 Likes

@moro- has the B’Man Black and White statue always been on this shelf? I thought something else was in that spot before. #ImConfused

7 Likes

You are correct! Recently, I was able to clear some shelf space to show more of my collection. I reshuffled things while I was at it. The (slight) transformation starts here:

6 Likes

Ah, gotcha’. Welp, as always your collection is super awesome. :grinning: :+1:

7 Likes