Moro’s Corner

Loving that Sideshow sixth scale Batman (version 2) - I am a sucker for comic book appearance/accurate so I find myself favoring him over the Hot Toys Batflecks etc. Great collection, I will need to post soon. I have that same Ikea case except for dark gray.

5 Likes

They’re beautiful!

5 Likes

@dierbot Thanks. Same here; I gravitate more towards comic looks, but I do appreciate a movie/tv figure that bears close resemblance to the actors/source material.

Have the Sideshow Superman (second version) and Wonder Woman figures on pre-order. Excited to complete that Trinity.

The Ikea cabinet is great. Can’t convince the wife to expand into a second one :joy:

Looking forward to seeing your collection :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you @Behemoth :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@moro somehow I missed this thread! Great collection. Setup nicely, not over crowded, and nice theme to it.

5 Likes

Thanks @ashleywilbanks, I’ll take that as a badge of honor, especially coming from a knowledgeable collector like yourself :slightly_smiling_face:.

6 Likes

Got a new piece in the mail today, the DC Collectibles Designer Series Black Label Batman by Lee Bermejo. Amazing deal, $60 on Amazon. Funny; when you have limited space like I do, there is a ripple effect when introducing a new larg-ish piece. Bunch of figures moved into storage and things got a bit reorganized. Updated pics below.
Here is the new Batman next to Supes. Just enough space left for a complimentary Wonder Woman :slightly_smiling_face:.

Here’s what the desk looks like now

12" Sideshow Batman had to move into the cabinet. Space saved next to him for matching Supes and Wondy (back row).

Some figures moved to storage and some moved shelves. Here’s the bottom two shelves.

13 Likes

:batman_hv_1: :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Aaand, here’s Wondy! DC Collectibles Designer Series Wonder Woman by Jenny Frison. Next to the other 2/3 of the…ah…you get the picture by now!

9 Likes

Got the new Sideshow Superman 1/6 Scale Figure today.

Stowed away some stuff and reshuffled.

13 Likes

Love that Keaton, Reeve, Carter Trinity!

5 Likes

Thank you :pray:.

Was hard picking all the pieces to stow away due to limited display space, but I felt those three had to stay out :slightly_smiling_face:.

6 Likes

ahh to be both happy and jealous at the same time. I am slowly catching up though sir. most recent piece is the 1/6 shideshow Batman I believe I posted a pick of it on that harley quinn collection thread. Why there? because I’m a schmuck :rofl:

6 Likes

And a great piece indeed! Just beware of the space crisis. The bigger my collection gets, the more pieces disappear. It’s uncanny :joy:

7 Likes

and here I thought space was infinite, but I guess that’s just DC Universe come January. :joy:

5 Likes

As always, awesome stuff, @moro! :+1:t2:

Did the Super Powers figures get packed away, or are they in another case?

5 Likes

Thanks Vroom. Very observant, as usual! I did pack the few Super Powers away. Was a difficult decision. There’s a lot figures I love stowed away in that little box right now.

4 Likes

OK finally took the Mezco Supreme Knight out of the package. He looks good, though kind of redundant next to the BvS Batman from the same line.

10 Likes

Finally… got my hands on a Henry Cavill Superman in 1/6 scale. Something I’ve been wanting to do for a while. I’m floored by the quality of this piece from DC Collectibles (R.I.P.)

14 Likes

How have I never seen this???!!! Nice!!

7 Likes