More Free Stuff All Weekend Long!

Greetings, friends! Don’t forget to keep checking into our News site at 9:00am PST for the rest of the weekend- we have more enticing giveaways for you!

It won’t be the end of our giveaways, not by a long shot. But we will be bidding a fond farewell to our 30 Days of Giveaways extravaganza. Get in while you can! Winners will be drawn and contacted next week, and we’ll be sure to announce when the e-mails have gone out.

Good luck!

63 Likes

Thanks for the update! Have been anxiously awaiting the announcement of the winners! Crossing fingers all my fingers

3 Likes

Oh man, I’m really feeling the mode on this one.

2 Likes

Didn’t Kevin Smith day that the people who pre-ordered the service prior to the launch date would be getting a free Teen Titans Omnibus?

Whatever happened to that…?

5 Likes

@coeconspiritor.26765, that was addressed to anyone who asked a question during the livestream, and then their question was answered on stream.

1 Like

HellYeah!!!

Thanks you so much, I was wondering if anyone won but now that you say this I can relax, knowing it wasn’t drawn yet

That was NOT the way it was phrased in the livestream, not in the media that was covering the livestream.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/8/29/17798286/dc-universe-titans-launch-date-september-15th

I’m not gonna say that I’m surprised (frankly, it sounded too good to be true), but I’m not gonna say I’m not disappointed, either.
:disappointed:

2 Likes

@Coconspirator give em a break dude, Kevin was having monitor issues during the live stream, he just misspoke. That’s live entertainment for ya.

1 Like

Hopefully my email issue is resolved by then so I’ll know if I won anything…

Fingers crossed!

Hoping I win those 3 NTT Omnnibuses and the Absolute Superman!

1 Like

I’ve entered every one hoping I have some luck :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I really had fun entering giveaway contest, even if I don’t win it was still fun! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t lose hope @Reaganfan78! We’re drawing winners next week :slight_smile:

1 Like

@magicninja, the winner e-mails will come from a different source than the newsletters. I promise I will recognize your username if you do win and make sure you find out somehow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How do you enter these daily contest?

How does one even enter the sweepstakes. Every time I click on it all I get is a blank page

1 Like

Fingers crossed!

4 Likes

Oh awesome! I thought winners were already picked. Excited!!

5 Likes