More Free Stuff All Weekend Long!

Sweet!!

1 Like

Even if I lose I will be happy for the one who wins stuff

4 Likes

Soooo excited!!! :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

So winners haven’t been picked for any of the giveaways this month yet?

4 Likes

How do we enter?

1 Like

Anyone else not able to read the full post? It cuts off on the right side of the screen. Anyway I turn it still is cut off.

1 Like

Dc Fan Only!!! Gulf War Veteran…Ready to Win…

2 Likes

Love this concept

2 Likes

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Good luck to all

1 Like

This site is just awesome , I’ve never been so happy to be where I’m at in time as this!

2 Likes

Love it, the site is well worth it. If only I could wrestle it away from my daughter who is binge watching the Teen Titans.

I love this app. I don’t care if I win anything. I feel as if I have already won. Keep up the good work guys, you Rock.

2 Likes

Love this app. I’m fine if I don’t win. To all you marvel lovers DC is better by a long shot.

I really hope I win something! I’d literally would be happy with anything, lol.

1 Like

Love this place.

Hoping I can win something cool for my kids

Love the app. Hope it keeps growing. Been a huge DC fan my entire life. Can’t wait to see what’s to come!

Hi everyone! Wanted to thank you for your kind words, and get in touch to ask that those who’ve been experiencing problems entering the sweepstakes please submit a ticket to Customer Service, and we’ll get you set up in a jiffy (we apologize, though, for the inconvenience!). You can do so by sending a message here: Submit a request – DC Universe Help Center

Best of luck to everyone who enters! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Coming back to this I hope if you have won something you enjoy it