Monthly Art Challenge Submission Thread for May, 2021

Oh my gosh your right. Hes creepy and amazing. I really should pick up these games…

5 Likes

Thanks! Just finished the colors as well! @stefanie.m here is your request fully realized in color!

8 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa! I love love the pencil and ink version but this is marvelous as well! The metal looking sheen is fantastic on Slade and the black holes coloring blue to black is great.

Edit: also bullet holes i forgot those last time its a nice touch!!

5 Likes

Gosh, thank you!! I did the gradient for the black holes myself and eyeballed them. Tedious, but well worth the effort!! The buildings look a little slanted do to paper rolling. I should’ve flattened it out when taking the initial photo.

5 Likes

:open_mouth: its very cool and well worth it.

5 Likes

Very awesome! I think you’ve graduated from an amateur colorist!

6 Likes

Fantastic work @NYJt3, you were a busy bee! I particularly like your Scarecrow, Atom, and Batman/Joker pieces. The effect you used for Scarecrow’s gas is really nice and I really like your use of dynamic perspectives and poses throughout this small collection (Atom swinging on a molecule is a great touch). :clap:

@RobArt471 - your ink and colors are amazing on this, especially on the black holes. I also love the detail on the smoke and Deathstroke’s armor. This turned out great! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

You think so? That is awesome, thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you very much! I have inked for a while now, but just started to focus on the nuisances recently. I just stared coloring last December and owe many thanks to the community for help and support as I have struggled to learn. @CynicalPink and @cici were huge in helping me in my learning process.

7 Likes

The Scarecrow one was definitely a favorite I did.

6 Likes

:smiley: Fantastic work here @RobArt471. :+1:

4 Likes

So much great art submitted for the May challenge!

7 Likes

dude, that’s alllll you

5 Likes

Wow, sorry I missed this. Thank you so much!!!

2 Likes