Monthly Art Challenge: February Submission Thread

cool! I’d love to see a Hawkman version!

2 Likes

really nice work, the action is frozen perfectly. The stray locks of hair make this for me!

3 Likes

1 Like

Lovely! But those hands are amazing and her face looks so peaceful.

3 Likes

I really like the crouched/ducking figure.

3 Likes

Dude like biff said you killed this challenge! Well flipping done.

3 Likes

Whole piece is great but her holding the cape is just something else. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Beautiful. From the colors to lois’ hair and just the pose in general.

2 Likes

Lois as a mermaid is fantastic.

2 Likes

Agreed perspective is great and just a fun piece!

2 Likes

Fantastic! Ypur pieces always tell a story and I like the supes mug on her desk. Also well done with the water colors!

2 Likes

So sweet! The colors are beautiful and lois’ hair as well.

2 Likes

Dang! Great work especially with the cape (i always struggle) looking forward to Hawkman!

3 Likes

Thanks! It involved hands and fabric, two hard to draw items so I’m glad to see I drew it well. I am liking my realism style especially as people seem to like how they look. I really like when the people I draw like how it looks. My favorite drawing is one I did not share here for the reasons below:

3 Likes

Thanks​:+1:

2 Likes

Have been busy and a little unmotivated, but it’s still February for a few more hours! Here’s a quick-after-work-draw of my favorite DC power couple.

4 Likes

Awesome™:+1:
Definitely hit the :dart:

2 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

Awww i love Dinah and Ollie! Super cute and I like how you have them in action/ kick butt mode poses.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been wanting to do more dynamic/action poses. This was an early try.

3 Likes