Hello, Mixtape Makers!
Thanks to you, DC has playlist to share that’s truly worthy of a crossover as highly-anticipated as COIE - see below for last week’s list of turbulent tunes!
- “Red Sky,” by Status Quo
- “Lux Aeterna," by Clint Mansell (from Requiem for a Dream)
- “Red Lights,” by Tiesto
- “Superman Theme (Planet Krypton),” by John Ottman & John Williams
- “Two Minute Warning,” by Depeche Mode
- “The Sound Of German Hip-Hop,” Clem Snide
- “Bad Moon Rising,” by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- “House of the Rising Sun,” by The Animals
- “It’s the End of the World (As We Know It),” by R.E.M.
- “Chaos And Earthquakes,” by Nonpoint
- “Black Hole Sun,” by Soundgarden
- “Run for Cover,” by The Killers
- “Radioactive,” by Imagine Dragons
- “The Last of Us Theme” by Gustavo Santaolalla
- “The Ballad of Barry Allen,” by Jim’s Big Ego
- “The Catalyst,” by Linkin Park
This Week’s Theme:
What Song Would You Dedicate to COIE’s Fallen?
WARNING: Potential Spoilers Ahead!
As we wind down from the first installment of Crisis of Infinite Earths, we can’t help but ask… have you recovered yet? With so many Earths and their character populations now gone, which characters do you miss already? Are there any you feel the crossover’s plot would’ve been doomed without, or should’ve kept around?
Share a song you’d like to dedicate to the memory of one of COIE’s fallen, or to another character you found pivotal to this event’s crossover. Both major and minor characters count!
While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines, the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!
Curious what Mixtape Monday is?
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post a track of your choice in the comments below! We’ll follow up next Mixtape Monday with the full list of tunes collected from the week before. And if our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!