🌩 🎶 Mixtape Monday - Thunder 🎶 🌩

Welcome back to Mixtape Monday, where we bring you soundtracks inspired by your favorite comic book characters. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

This Week’s Theme: Thunder

This week is all about Anissa Pierce, aka Thunder. Daughter of Black Lightning, Thunder decided to pursue a life of crimefighting after graduating college. What songs would you add to her playlist? Drop your selections below!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! If our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

14 Likes

Okay, I guess this is an obvious one.

And…

11 Likes
10 Likes
8 Likes

Oooooo. Good songs Ms. @ZatannaZ

@mercurie80 Thunderstruck bass drop/drum part or whatever that’s called was my first thought. :fist:

This one’s a little different but I liked it.

11 Likes

I mean… it’s just fitting:

10 Likes

Good Afternoon @ZatannaZ,
Hope you’re doing well and having a great day, here’s my two pick for Thunder, enjoy! :grinning::zap:

10 Likes

Doing pretty well for a Monday, thanks! Awesome picks as usual.

9 Likes
10 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :notes: :purple_heart: :inkys_mixtape_mob: Here’s what popped into my head:

And this variant :star_struck: because why not…

12 Likes

Jk, here’s one more:

11 Likes

In This Moment happens to be one of my favorites bands! :fist::blush:

8 Likes

@Chain_Twix They’re still a bit new to me, but I’m enjoying them—got any recommendations? :eyes:

(Ps. This came on after the one I picked)

10 Likes

Actually, I do. Maria Brink is a literal goddess, lead singer. She was raised by her 2 moms and is witchy and spiritual. I love her women empowering songs…
I have a lot of favorites.
Natural Born Sinner,
Sex Metal Barbie, Blood
Roots

Sick Like Me video is aesthetically pleasing if you like weird and unusual and we are Harley fans so we mostly do.

Can I message you tons more on them? Lol

6 Likes

Blood is a good one. I think that album cycle is when I first heard them. One of my old co-workers loves them as well!

They were on tour last summer and were actually playing relatively close to where I was. Didn’t make the show though, sold out before I could get tickets. Motionless In White, Fit For A King (whom I LOVE), and From Ashes To New were all playing.

5 Likes

I’ve seen them 3 times! She puts on such a good show! I’ve also seen Motionless in White when they toured with Halestorm

6 Likes
10 Likes

Just thought of one more :face_with_peeking_eye:

11 Likes

@ZatannaZ No more MTM? :inkys_mixtape_mob: :purple_heart: :eyes:

9 Likes

@Razzzcat There will always be MTM! Just not this week, my daughter had a pretty serious injury at school that I had to take care of. MTM will be back next Monday!

8 Likes