🌩 🎶 Mixtape Monday - Thunder 🎶 🌩

Oh no! I hope she’s alright!

4 Likes

She’s hanging in there! She took a baseball to the mouth, and it did a number on her.

6 Likes

Ooh! Yeah, that hurts!

5 Likes

I hope your daughter gets better soon!

5 Likes

Luckily she isn’t in pain much, it’s the eating (and only eating soft foods) that’s getting to her. She has surgery tomorrow to stabilize her teeth, so after that she will be on the mend!

7 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Ugh! Wishing her luck!

5 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that @ZatannaZ —take your time. :purple_heart: Sending good thoughts that all goes well and she’s back to normal in no time!

cb

8 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that.

Well that’s good to hear, tough kid. I hope she recovers quickly and as painless as possible. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you! She’s always been my tough cookie. She was more worried about the stitches leaving a scar over anything :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Sending you guys good vibes @ZatannaZ ! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it!

8 Likes

Keeping y’all in my thoughts - I hope the surgery is quick and safe. :orange_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Gosh, I hope everything goes smoothly and that she recovers well :pray:

6 Likes

Thanks so much!

8 Likes

Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry to hear that, I’ve been hit with a softball in the face but was very lucky it didn’t do much but a huge bruise. I think I stopped playing after that. I hope surgery goes well.

7 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear what you and your daughter are dealing with, @ZatannaZ! I hope she’s back to normal soon. :slight_smile:
(I can’t resist adding this song, which I’m both happy and shocked isn’t here already:)

9 Likes