🎶 Mixtape Monday: Stargirl & Starry Skies! 🎶

Hi! It’s late and I’m very tired, but I wanted to get this in before Monday! GOOD MORNING, btw! :sunny: :coffee:
First: Never apologize for Phoebe! I always enjoyed all of her weird little songs. :notes: “Oh the cow in the meadow goes Moo”—classic! :wink: I’m also glad you enjoyed the space pop, pop-pop, jazz and fringe! It’s fun to watch. Fact. You know what’s funny about fringe, tho? As much as I love it, I really don’t own much at all. Obviously I need to put an end that madness, right? I’ll look so much more dazzling when I do this :dancer:t2: for… absolutely no one but myself. Yep. I guess we know what I’ll be shopping for online this week! Second:

If you’ve seen anything I’ve posted on this subject, you’ll know I’m Team Har-Vy :100:. I always root for true love, so I fully support this idea if we can fit it in! :purple_heart: (And yes, I’ve been calling them Harvey since I was a pip-squeak, so I vehemently refuse to use “Harlivy”. Mines way older & sounds way cooler anyway!) :fist:t3::stuck_out_tongue:
Have a great week, @MissInkBlot.

4 Likes