🎶 Mixtape Monday: Peacemaker 🎶

Welcome back to another thrilling installment of Mixtape Monday! Last week, we celebrated the debut of Naomi’s new series by building a playlist for her:

Naomi Playlist
  • “Pleasant Valley Sunday”, by The Monkees
  • “Welcome to the Black Parade”, by My Chemical Romance
  • “Natural”, by Imagine Dragons
  • “Immortals”, by Fall Out Boy
  • "Heroes (we could be), by Alesso, featuring Tove Lo
  • “Into the Dark”, by The Juliana Theory
  • “Superhero”, by Ross Lynch
  • “Hero”, by Enrique Iglesias
  • “Static”, by DJ Ezasscul
  • “Light Rail Coyote”, by Sleater-Kinney
  • “You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)”, by Dead or Alive
  • “Gangnam Style”, by Psy
  • “Learn to Fly”, by Foo Fighters
  • “Truth and Honesty”, by Aretha Franklin
  • “Space Truckin’”, by Deep Purple
  • “Starman”, by David Bowie
**This Week's Theme: Peacemaker** =

Peacemaker debuted on HBO Max last week, so we’re here to put together the perfect Peacemaker playlist. Since he loves peace so much, I’m sure this will be a relaxing, soothing playlist full of calming tunes by Enya and Kenny G (or the total opposite). Share your choices with us, below!

I’ll start things off with these two peaceful songs:

Due to the high volume of submissions and the limited number of hours in a day, we’ll be selecting two songs from each member, but feel free to share as many as you like!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! We’ll follow up next Mixtape Monday with the list of tunes, two from each user, collected from the week before. And if our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

11 Likes

This should be an interesting/tough one, because the Peacemaker of the show seems to be mostly into hair metal, a genre I’m not really into. Plus, it’s going to be hard to compete with James Gunn in the mixtape department. But I’ll definitely give it a go. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :inkys_mixtape_mob2: :notes: So this is the first song that popped into my head—not sure why, lol, but it’s energetic, works for action, so we’ll roll w/ it. :purple_heart:

And this ones for him & Eagly. :eagle:

10 Likes

“Peace”, by Demon Hunter

“Peace Sells”, by Megadeth

8 Likes
9 Likes

“Atoms for Peace” by Thom Yorke

5 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

Two most peaceful songs I could think of.

6 Likes

I can’t see him

8 Likes

Reminds me of this.

:joy:

4 Likes
4 Likes

For Peacemaker… He probably would listen to this song to psych himself up for a mission to do anything for peace. :peace_symbol: :sweat_smile:

And even though he won’t admit it… At least publicly so far… For taking out Rick Flag… :triumph:

This song as well. :pensive:

6 Likes

Guess I had same idea as everybody!:laughing:

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes