šŸŽ¶Mixtape Monday: DC Universe InfinitešŸŽ¶

Hello everybody,
Itā€™s time for another week of Mixtape Monday, This week music is weā€™re going to celebrate the launch of DC Universe Infinite this Thursday, while Moderators are busy to get things ready, thought I might do another week of Mixtape Monday. So feel free to add whatever music you like that might fit perfectly for DC Universe Infinite.:smiley:
Hereā€™s a link to last week musicā€¦

9 Likes

This is where my mind goes every time I hear the word ā€œInfiniteā€:

12 Likes

And hereā€™s a two music that I think would be perfect for DC Universe Infinite. :grinning:

11 Likes

Eh, maybe Iā€™m pushing it because of the song titlesā€¦

ā€œCalculating Infinityā€, by The Dillinger Escape Plan

ā€œInfinite Scaleā€, by Comrades

(Fun fact, Iā€™ve been fortunate to see Comrades live, great show and some of the nicest people ever!)

9 Likes

Spacehog- In The Meantime.
Deep Purple- Space Truckin.
Doors- Light My Fire.

9 Likes

Hey everyone, hope youā€™re all well. DCU Infinite makes me think of space, thatā€™s pretty infinite right? Anyway Iā€™d like to start with some Boston

The intro Foreplay reminds me of a rocket blasting off for space and Longtime makes me think of the wait to get there and the journey onward, next.

Continuing thru space with some Montrose. This just seems to fit my theme.

Iā€™ll close with this one from David Lee Roth. Itā€™s about what Iā€™m looking forward to with the new launchā€¦

Thank you, I hope everyone likes them and one last big THANK YOU to @MissInkBlot, take care and good luck. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll kick ass :grin:

8 Likes
8 Likes

Hey @Reaganfan78! And everyone! Hope youā€™re wellā€”hereā€™s what I brought this week: (something dramatic and classical felt right to start) :wink:

And this is just a fun cover that popped in to my head. (Seems @capo-mage is on the same page!) Plz enjoy and have a great week, everyone! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Nicely done. To everyone else as wellā€¦

5 Likes

Hey everyone! Iā€™m back! I missed posting here, and I apologize to everyone, especially the moderators (thanks for putting up with me in the past). Anyway, if this Mixtape Monday needs an appropriate song for the occasion, this all-time favorite says it all (and who doesnā€™t like Pet Clark?):

petula clark i know a place - YouTube

7 Likes

Itā€™s HEEEEEERE!!! Excellent job keeping this up an running @Reaganfan78! I think we all know what time it isā€¦ :fireworks:

6 Likes
6 Likes

Hereā€™s my new music pick for DC Universe Infinite! :grinning:

This song really said it all!

6 Likes

:raised_hands: lol Itā€™s perfect!

5 Likes

Well hello there Reaganfan and everyone else. :wave: :sunglasses:

Ah, the first day of DC Universe Infiniteā€¦ And looking at all the new things. :open_mouth: :star_struck:

This song came to mind (and if you hear a whooshing sound while in the threads it just might be me) going in and looking at everything. :superman_hv_4:

Next, I thought of this one while I will be using the daylight option. :sun_with_face:

Also having the option between daylight and nightlight made me think of this song. :sun_behind_small_cloud: :night_with_stars:

And finallyā€¦ While I am in the nightlight modeā€¦ Probably reading Bat-family related comicsā€¦ This came to mind. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :batman_hv_2:

6 Likes

Now Iā€™m Here by Queen.

5 Likes

Dc Infinite theme: ŠŠ¹ Š±Ń€Š°Ń‚Š°Š½ by Zippo
Bruce Wayne theme: State of the Union by Marlon Craft
Harley Quinn theme: Mona Lisa by Ali & French Montana
Gotham city theme: Bad day by Nyck caution & Denzel Curry
Poison Ivy theme: This Time by Jeff Bernat
Lex Luthor theme: He Said by dvsn & Miguel

6 Likes

Hello everybody, This week Monday Mixtape is coming to the end. Just to let you know that this is my final Mixtape Monday and it couldnā€™t have ended any better!
The Good news however is that one of the Moderators will now be running Mixtape Monday!:grinning:
Anyway a huge big Thankyou toā€¦
@ Green.Lantern
@LDFM
@capo-manger
@ejdias.95910
@LeonardoMyst
@Razzzcat
@patterson65.37405
@KeyFamily
@ajm08g
@TheWifeOfJasonTodd
@comp.LEX
For all your great songs choice and comments! The last 2 month was fun, thankyou so much everybody for your songs choice.:grinning:

9 Likes

Thanks @Reaganfan78 , thank you for holding down the fort and thank you to @Green.Lantern for taking the baton and running with it. I hope you enjoy it.

5 Likes

Iā€™m glad these will be continuing. Thank you for keeping it alive @Reaganfan78!

6 Likes