šŸŽ¶Mixtape Monday: Swamp Thing: New RootsšŸŽ¶

Hello Everybody, Itā€™s time for another week of Mixtape Monday, While @MissInkBlot is busy getting things ready for DC Universe Infinite, I thought Iā€™d keep Mixtape Monday going.
For this week weā€™ll be looking at Swamp Thing: New Roots, itā€™s
a digital series that comes to DC Universe each week. With issue 6 coming out, What would be the best music to describe this series? The choice is yours.:slightly_smiling_face:
And hereā€™s a link to last week music.

4 Likes

Hereā€™s my pickā€¦
Itā€™s not easy being green even for poor Swamp Thing

And the next two video, his love for Abby Aconeā€¦

Swamp Thing is a tragic hero!:sob:

3 Likes

I made a note to share this one if a Swamp Thing theme showed up, not sure if it ā€œfitsā€ with this run but here you go:

ā€œReturn To Earthā€, by The Contortionist

3 Likes

This is the first song I thought of. It might not be the most thematically appropriate, but Iā€™m pretty sure Swamp Thing has had flowers in his hair (or the part of his head where he once had hair :stuck_out_tongue: ) at some point.

5 Likes

Hey @Lincolnfan78! Great choice for a theme! :seedling: Hereā€™s what I brought! :dancer:t2:

Starve the Ego, Feed the Soul- Glitch Mob

Staring at the Sun- TVOTR

Grey Cell Green- Nedā€™s Atomic Dustbin. Iā€™ve picked this one for Swampy before, but Iā€™m throwing it in again! Have a great week! :purple_heart: And thanx again for carrying the MTM torch.

3 Likes

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/thank-you-for-everything-missinkblot/1494861?u=razzzcat

Come check it out MTM peeps! :eyes: There is NEWS.

2 Likes

Thankyou for letting me know! This just give me an idea!

1 Like

Perfect! :fist: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hello everybody, first Iā€™ve got some sad news, @MissInkBlot will be leaving us. A huge big Thankyou to her for starting this great Mixtape Monday and commenting on our song choices. Sheā€™ll be miss.
On the Happy side, unless one of the @Moderators wants to take over, I do plan on continuing the Mixtape Monday each week.
Without further ado, I would like to say Thankyou toā€¦
@LDFM
@Razzzcat
@Green.Lantern
For all your great song choice for Swamp Thing. Unless MissInkBolt or one of the Moderators wants to take over, Iā€™ll be back tomorrow with a new week!:grinning:

2 Likes