🎶Mixtape Monday: DC Universe in 2020🎶

Hello everybody,
My apologies for being late with this, had a busy day. I’ll be doing Mixtape Monday while @MissInkBlot is getting thing ready for DC Universe Infinite. :slightly_smiling_face: This week we say goodbye to 2020, what a year it has been.
So we’ll be adding music that has to do with DC Movies, shows and comics.
Who can forget Infinite Crisis 5 part Crossover? Bird of Prey came to the big screen, Stargirl had her own show!
DC Universe had 2 new Moderators! What can I say, it’s great having them here, DC Fandome, saying Goodbye to DC Daily, and Wonder Woman '84 just release on HBO Max.
I’m sure there’s more, so that’s where you guys come in, add music that has something to do with DC Universe in 2020. :slightly_smiling_face:
Here’s a link to last week music!

1 Like

Here we go, the first one is for Stargirl

The Next one is for DC Fandome

I’ll add more soon.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It was very exciting to finally get the “Snyder Cut” announced!

“Impossible”, by Anberlin

“We Are The Champions” by Queen

3 Likes

lets just go ahead and put the whole Birds of prey soundtrack on here

3 Likes

Go for it. I’m sure their Soundtrack is a great way to start off the new year.:grinning:

2 Likes

Well it looks like it’s been a quite week, hope everybody have a great new year. Anyway I would like to say Thankyou so much to…
@LDFM
@Izzy11
For your music picks. If @MissInkBlot doesn’t make a music week tomorrow, I’ll try my best to remember to make a new Mixtape Monday.:grinning:

1 Like

hey thanks to you for keeping this going

1 Like