đŸŽ¶Mixtape Monday: DC On HBO MaxđŸŽ¶

Hello everybody, It’s time for another week of Mixtape Monday, and what a great way to celebrate the new year. Anyway while our wonderful moderator @MissInkBlot is busy getting things ready DC Universe Infinite (To be honest I kept calling it Infinite ‘Infinity’ in person!:grin:), I’ll be taking over Mixtape Monday til she comes back!:slightly_smiling_face:
Anyway for this week music is DC On HBO Max. All you have to do is pick a music that represent music to shows or movies on HBO Max that’s DC related.:slightly_smiling_face:
Here’s a link to our last week Mixtape Monday.

5 Likes

Here’s a first volume of Batman The Animated Series soundtrack, the music is 1 hour and 16 minutes long. The show is now on HBO Max. :grinning:

:batman:
Here’s Johnny Cash ‘One piece at a time’ from Stargirl. The show is on HBO Max. :stargirl:

6 Likes

this is cheesy but since its 80s Girls just want to have fun for WW84

8 Likes

Hey @Reaganfan78!
I’ll be back w/ something else I’m sure, but for now this absolutely must be done! :purple_heart: :cat2:

5 Likes
5 Likes

:musical_note: Lightning with my hands :musical_note:
:musical_note: Lightning with my hands! :musical_note:

4 Likes

Oh yeah, love that song!:smiley:

4 Likes

Crazy week, but still I got nothing for this one. I always enjoy checking out everyone’s selections though. Thanks for keeping this going while MissInk is away man! :hugs:

3 Likes

Since a lot of the movies/etc. are on there, I thought these theme mash-ups were cool to represent all the different versions we have:

4 Likes

Hey everybody. I haven’t felt too creative lately and could only come up with this one for this week. Still, I’ve been enjoying everyone else’s picks as always. Have a great week upcoming.

If it wasn’t for this show, Kaley may have gone in another direction with her acting career and may have never considered doing Harley Quinn. Thank you Kaley Cuoco. Liking The Flight Attendant and looking forward to Harley Quinn Season 3.

4 Likes

You should come by and watch The Flight Attendant w/ us @ejdias.95910! :purple_heart: Actually
ALL of you are invited!

I’d also like to add this first one because I’ve liked everything Segun Akinola has done w/ the soundtrack.

And this because
well, it just came on and it’s a streaming service—this is what they want us to do! :sunglasses: Plz enjoy! Great choices everyone!

3 Likes

Aww, I’m sorry I’ve been missing these, @Reaganfan78 - thank you for holding down the MTM fort and doing such a fantastic job of it! :smiley:

Hmm, for this week, I think I’ll add:

Paramore’s “crushcrushcrush” - I never got the chance to see Batman: Hush, but after reading the plot, have been meaning to catch that at some point. Interestingly, the overall feel of this song seems to fit it for me, while the lyrics make me think of the romantic aspect of the plot. That, and the way the title sounds when being said by the lead singer makes me think of “hush,” too:

Also
 as a throwback to your “saying goodbye” thread, I’m adding this for my wanting to re-watch the DC All-Star Games :slight_smile: Their being high school students made me think of Smash Mouth’s “All-Star,” since I used to listen to it a lot in high school. :laughing:

4 Likes

I love BBT so much!!!

2 Likes

It’s funny, I know it’s on HBOMAX but it’s on so many other channels in syndication I haven’t watched it there yet. I gotta take a day and fully check out what else is on the app.

2 Likes

I grew up watching it, my mom and I also love the prequel spin-off show Young Sheldon, which actually gives some details that take place after BBT ended. It’s also not a multicam sitcom, so there’s no live audience to provide laughs. It’s also on HBOmax.

2 Likes

I’ve seen Young Sheldon too. It’s funny, I love Annie Potts, she’s great.

2 Likes

I’m so glad mom made me watch Anyday Now, Annie Potts is amazing :grin:

2 Likes

Hello everybody, It has been a rough week, hope everybody got to listen to these great music to keep their mind off the real world or watch shows, movies, and/or read.:slightly_smiling_face: First I would like to say Thankyou to

@Izzy11
@Razzzcat
@ReepDaggle
@Aquamon
@LDFM
@ejdias.95910
@TheWifeOfJasonTodd
For your comments and music pick for this week music.
A special suprising thankyou to our very own Moderator @MissInkBlot! And You are so very welcome and was very happy to do it.
Stay tune for tomorrow Mixtape Monday, if MissInkBolt doesn’t post a new Mixtape week, I’ll think of something.:slightly_smiling_face: Til then have a good evening.

6 Likes

Have a good week @Reaganfan78. Thanks again. :grinning:

2 Likes