šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Applejack šŸŽ¶

Happy Anniversary @LDFM, I hope your day was a good one. :smiley:

8 Likes

I wanted to leave these for @Applejackā€¦

and,

Itā€™s the intro to a show I remembered as a kid. I think the message is there. :upside_down_face: Take care

8 Likes

Iā€™ve made it clear what my ā€œApplejackā€ song is on multiple threads, but Iā€™ll be boring and share them again, for the ā€œOfficialā€ record.

Good Luck ā€œAJā€! As a guy who just started a promising new job after the pandemic, I wish you well!! :hugs:

8 Likes
7 Likes

I always thought of this song right before Office Hours. She was a brave soul.

AJ may have moved on, but will never be forgotten.

8 Likes

Iā€™m late, but most excellent picks! Youā€™ve got me playing certain tracks right this moment

9 Likes

Still missing her so much. :pleading_face:

#BGstanPrime

8 Likes

Itā€™s okay @DC89, I think Iā€™ve seen her here as @EverAJ but have been too nervous to tug on the cape. Itā€™s intimidating :neutral_face: not to mention rude.

6 Likes

Huh? I am so confusedā€¦ What about me? I think @DC89 is talking about @Applejackā€¦ and I am not Applejack.

6 Likes

Do we know if she has actually left of if she is still lurking among us???

8 Likes

Sorry, I wasnā€™t sure thatā€™s why I never said anything. Just shortly after she left I saw your name and was hoping maybe but guess not.

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Itā€™s all good.

8 Likes

@DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder Sheā€™s :100: like this: lol #powerlurking
giphy

@ejdias.95910 Itā€™s time to start accusing each other of being @Applejack. :laughing: :purple_heart:

9 Likes

I wish I was that cool :grin:

6 Likes

I think I know who she is but Iā€™m not sure

7 Likes

Thank you, fellow Nightwing and anime fan.

bows, appreciatively and humbly

I bet those Gundam Wing tracks are new to you, eh? :wink:

spins the Gundam Wing theme for the 2,000th time, because he loves it that much

If you donā€™t mind my asking, which tracks did you partake in?

7 Likes

I think with the new job and all, sheā€™s taking a little DCUI break. Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll pop back on at some point.

Maybe sheā€™ll ask really tough questions in Office Hours. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If thereā€™s a cat in a chefā€™s hat we will know who it is. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Yeah, itā€™ll be Garfield whipping up a kick-ass lasagna while wearing a ā€œJohnā€™s the ***** of the house, not me.ā€ apron, right? Right?

Right. :smile_cat:

5 Likes

All the Gundam stuff, the Real Folk Blues collab (had no idea that existed and it was AMAZING), and Belinda Carlisle.

7 Likes

Yeah, I knew that Gundam cheddar would be too tasty to pass on. Gundamā€™s just godly, isnā€™t it? :slight_smile:

That RFB collab was amazing. I randomly found it on YT, then watched it for about 5 or 6 times in a row before posting it here.

Of course, Iā€™m now in the midst of my latest Cowboy Bebop rewatch, which I ā€œblameā€ on my copious intake of that adaptation of The Real Folk Blues.

Donā€™t hide your joy for BC! :grin: Sheā€™s awesome, as is that song.

Regarding your picks from my picks, Iā€™ll quote the Grail Knight from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade:

ā€œYou have chosenā€¦wisely.ā€

6 Likes