šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Applejack šŸŽ¶

:sweat_smile: Flattered that my taste is approved.

Speaking of CB (and this is probably best for a different thread), you gotta tell me your thoughts on the live action headed our way.

6 Likes

@CynicalPink BC (no shame!) & CB (cowboys: kinda-sorta a cousin to pirates?? :pirate_flag:lol and therefore @Applejack) I must add a song nowā€¦:purple_heart:

@Vroom: :point_down:11/19, yeah?

9 Likes

No silly, itā€™s 9/13, but good guess. :grin:

Razzz arches an eyebrow, Marisa Tomei-style

Okay. Golly. :wink:

pulls the ripcord on his Google machine

Yes maā€™am, 11/19 is the day. :superman_hv_4:

Some intrepid fan should do a WAL for it in the Iceberg Loungeā€¦

whistles, nonchalantly, as he looks about

I nominate @CynicalPink!

6 Likes

Itā€™s a good thing you told me @Vroom! I just gained 2+ months! :tada::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And :face_with_monocle: I shall 2nd this nomination of the honorable, intrepid @CynicalPink!

7 Likes

See, more time to get Halloweens tricks and treats under way! You are most welcome. :clark_hv_4:

bows, gentlemanly

As Nicholsonā€™s Joker once said, ā€œStop the press, who is that?ā€ :star_struck:

Asking for me a friend. Yeah, a, uh, friend. :smirk: :full_moon_with_face:

@CynicalPink :notes: "Youā€™re our WAL leader if you so choose! We know you can do it, as your WALs would be totes legit! :notes:

6 Likes

This is the perfect song for my afternoon for reasons. :wink:

Group effort! Letā€™s do it!!

6 Likes

You, @Razzzcat and I can be the Cowboy Bebop WAL Trinity! :partying_face:

ponders if a we have time for a WAL for the anime before the new show debuts

Thatā€™s an ideaā€¦:thinking:

6 Likes

@CynicalPink Oooh, why? Hopefully itā€™s nothing bad. :purple_heart: If it is: Iā€™m sorry. :hugs: Do you need some beans?

Of course you do! What am I even saying?! (Beanage is 100% on topic, too. Meow.)

:eyes: I like swords and lassos. Can be the one in the middle?

7 Likes

melts from happiness

Well, I certainly donā€™t have a lean enough physique to wear her suit, so yeah, you can be our Wonder Woman. :slight_smile:

@CynicalPinkā€™s an ardent Nightwing fan, as am I. However, with my being the chivalrous type, I shall let her procure the role of Batman.

Now Superman, I can fill that role! :superman:

SN: Thatā€™s my favorite shot in the entirety of BvS. I may not be much for that movie, but that scene? LOVE IT. The Trinity in live-action for the first time, and at long last. Fā€™ing. AWESOME. :metal:t2:

6 Likes

Iā€™m sure youā€™d look magnificent in Legionnaire armor, Sir @Vroom. Like this!

Ps. Thatā€™s my fave shot too. I may or may not have it on a coffee mug. :coffee: :nerd_face: Okay, bye.

7 Likes

sits back, stroking his chin in thought as he looks at the Legionnaire armor before him

Well, sits forward that suit of armor would be a better fit for a gentleman of my stature and brawn, thatā€™s true.

And, and! :point_up:t2: :face_with_monocle: It does have a red cape!

Which Iā€¦kinda likeā€¦:smirk:

I wouldnā€™t have to shave my legs though, would I?

Oh! Would I get a helmet with the fuzzy dealy on top? Or a sword I could swing about, ala Phillip in the Disney iteration of Sleeping Beauty? Phillipā€™s my SB spirit character, afterall.

IDK thoughā€¦

turns and looks at his New 52-style Kryptonian armor hanging in the Fortress of Solitudeā€™s armory as Kelex toodles past, then looks back at the Legionnaire armor

Can I have both? Iā€™ll cash in some Cool Points, if it helps.

hums Zimmerā€™s WW theme as he continues his late-night reads

6 Likes

The idea of me dressed like Batman makes me very :laughing:

But Iā€™m sure you and @Razzzcat can rock the remainder of the trio!

7 Likes

It wasnā€™t the worst, but belated thank you for the toe beans, which Iā€™ll happily accept no matter what kind of day it is!!

6 Likes

Then dress like Nightwing. Geez. :grin: I would, but like I said, ladies first.

:pleading_face: What a sweet, cute, liā€™l fuzz muffin.
gives it a few gentle pets

6 Likes

Onesie pajamas ftw. :+1: I can do this.

6 Likes

I donā€™t wanna brag, but I had a Superman t-shirt when I was a kid that Iā€™d wear when watching Adventures of Superman on Nick at Nite.

Did I tie a red towel on and fly around, like my favorite hero?

'Course! :superman_hv_4:

#borntobeSuperman :wink:

6 Likes

That is adorable :joy:

5 Likes

Thank you. :superman_hv_4:

bows, gentlemanly

Less adorable was the time when, dressed in the above get-up, I was watching AOS in our downstairs Family Room and had the tremendously bright idea to hop off the decorative bench in the back of the room and right onto the hard floor!

What was on the floor? Carpet.

What was under said carpet? Concrete.

That carpet didnā€™t absorb my right kneeā€™s impact on the floor at all, but the concrete surely did.

I said ā€œ****!ā€ (my parents were upstairs so they didnā€™t hear me; shhh, donā€™t tell 'em :shushing_face:), walked it off and resumed playing Superman.

IDK where the shirt came from. At that time, liā€™l Vroomā€™s favorite was Batman (when I said ā€œfavoriteā€ with regards to Superman in my previous post, I should have said ā€œsecond favoriteā€ to be accurate, as he didnā€™t become my #1 until 2007).

Still, it was a rad shirt and definitely a portent of things to come. :superman:

6 Likes

Batmanā€™s like this right nowā€¦
tenor

Heā€™s gloating #knewit

6 Likes

:joy:

Iā€™m flattered, Bats. Truly.

5 Likes