🎶 Mixtape Monday: Applejack 🎶

:sweat_smile: Flattered that my taste is approved.

Speaking of CB (and this is probably best for a different thread), you gotta tell me your thoughts on the live action headed our way.

5 Likes

@CynicalPink BC (no shame!) & CB (cowboys: kinda-sorta a cousin to pirates?? :pirate_flag:lol and therefore @Applejack) I must add a song now…:purple_heart:

@Vroom: :point_down:11/19, yeah?

7 Likes

No silly, it’s 9/13, but good guess. :grin:

Razzz arches an eyebrow, Marisa Tomei-style

Okay. Golly. :wink:

pulls the ripcord on his Google machine

Yes ma’am, 11/19 is the day. :superman_hv_4:

Some intrepid fan should do a WAL for it in the Iceberg Lounge…

whistles, nonchalantly, as he looks about

I nominate @CynicalPink!

5 Likes

It’s a good thing you told me @Vroom! I just gained 2+ months! :tada::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And :face_with_monocle: I shall 2nd this nomination of the honorable, intrepid @CynicalPink!

5 Likes

See, more time to get Halloweens tricks and treats under way! You are most welcome. :clark_hv_4:

bows, gentlemanly

As Nicholson’s Joker once said, “Stop the press, who is that?” :star_struck:

Asking for me a friend. Yeah, a, uh, friend. :smirk: :full_moon_with_face:

@CynicalPink :notes: "You’re our WAL leader if you so choose! We know you can do it, as your WALs would be totes legit! :notes:

5 Likes

This is the perfect song for my afternoon for reasons. :wink:

Group effort! Let’s do it!!

4 Likes

You, @Razzzcat and I can be the Cowboy Bebop WAL Trinity! :partying_face:

ponders if a we have time for a WAL for the anime before the new show debuts

That’s an idea…:thinking:

4 Likes

@CynicalPink Oooh, why? Hopefully it’s nothing bad. :purple_heart: If it is: I’m sorry. :hugs: Do you need some beans?

Of course you do! What am I even saying?! (Beanage is 100% on topic, too. Meow.)

:eyes: I like swords and lassos. Can be the one in the middle?

4 Likes

melts from happiness

Well, I certainly don’t have a lean enough physique to wear her suit, so yeah, you can be our Wonder Woman. :slight_smile:

@CynicalPink’s an ardent Nightwing fan, as am I. However, with my being the chivalrous type, I shall let her procure the role of Batman.

Now Superman, I can fill that role! :superman:

SN: That’s my favorite shot in the entirety of BvS. I may not be much for that movie, but that scene? LOVE IT. The Trinity in live-action for the first time, and at long last. F’ing. AWESOME. :metal:t2:

4 Likes

I’m sure you’d look magnificent in Legionnaire armor, Sir @Vroom. Like this!

Ps. That’s my fave shot too. I may or may not have it on a coffee mug. :coffee: :nerd_face: Okay, bye.

4 Likes

sits back, stroking his chin in thought as he looks at the Legionnaire armor before him

Well, sits forward that suit of armor would be a better fit for a gentleman of my stature and brawn, that’s true.

And, and! :point_up:t2: :face_with_monocle: It does have a red cape!

Which I…kinda like…:smirk:

I wouldn’t have to shave my legs though, would I?

Oh! Would I get a helmet with the fuzzy dealy on top? Or a sword I could swing about, ala Phillip in the Disney iteration of Sleeping Beauty? Phillip’s my SB spirit character, afterall.

IDK though…

turns and looks at his New 52-style Kryptonian armor hanging in the Fortress of Solitude’s armory as Kelex toodles past, then looks back at the Legionnaire armor

Can I have both? I’ll cash in some Cool Points, if it helps.

hums Zimmer’s WW theme as he continues his late-night reads

3 Likes

The idea of me dressed like Batman makes me very :laughing:

But I’m sure you and @Razzzcat can rock the remainder of the trio!

4 Likes

It wasn’t the worst, but belated thank you for the toe beans, which I’ll happily accept no matter what kind of day it is!!

3 Likes

Then dress like Nightwing. Geez. :grin: I would, but like I said, ladies first.

:pleading_face: What a sweet, cute, li’l fuzz muffin.
gives it a few gentle pets

2 Likes