Meta Madhouse - The Semi Finals! 💪

Dr fate.

1 Like

Aa much as I love Grayson im afraid he loses this one, but hey at least he go out fighting.
Now ask for who I believe could win between Darkseid and Flash. Well let me just say that Flash’s speed could give him an advantage at first but I dont know how he expects to win against Darkseid alone.

3 Likes

Nightwing. Like his mentor, he always has a plan. And gosh darn it, people like him. He would find a way around Flash and Dr Fate. As for Darkseid, he would twarthis plans enough that, Darkseid would concede the current fight out of respect for a mere mortal.

4 Likes

I seriously don’t understand all these “he’d find a way!” arguments for Nightwing. No he wouldn’t. Please show me one instance of him defeating a godly power.

Also, please show me one instance of Flash beating Darkseid WITHOUT the Justice League’s assistance. They don’t exist because IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. He always needs at least a Kryptonian to back him up.

6 Likes

Flash vs Darkseid:
This has to be the easy win for Darkseid, especially since flash is taking him on alone. Legit all Darkseid has to do is shoot off an omega beam and the fight is over.

Nightwing vs Dr.Fate
Its got to be Dr Fate for this one. There is no way nightwing can take on fate’s power and even if nightwing did out maneuver fates magic enough to get close to fate, he would most likely get some kind of teleportation spell or protection or just straight up open up a portal and send nightwing literally anywhere else. So it’s got to be fate on this one.

7 Likes

I hope it comes down between the flash and darkseid. Although I’m a bigger fan of the flash I feel like darkseid would win a real fight. The flash can probably only win by time traveling with some sort of plan

3 Likes

Nightwing to the end of the line! Even though the odds are against him he has always persevered to the end and never goes down without a fight. And even if he doesn’t win I wont be disappointed because im just happy he made it this far and he will still be #1 in my book.

8 Likes

Easy doctor fate beats nightwing cuz nightwing really cant do anything against fate

Then darkseid can definitely beat flash but there is a small chance that flash can beat darkseid albeit very small

4 Likes

It’s all about the matchups. The biggest threat to Darkseid is Nightwing (along with a boatload of bat gadgets and lots of tactical coaching from Bruce). But, he drew Fate in this round and that is a poor matchup for darling Dick Grayson.

2 Likes

Hands down the Flash. Darkseid has two abilities that are both squashed by the speedforce.
Dr. Fate wins against Nightwing in the first 5 seconds. Not even an compition. The only way Nightwing would win is by popularity. In a real match Nightwing wouldn’t bother getting in the ring on this one.

3 Likes

Darkseid. All else is irrelevant.

3 Likes

The flash for sure his speed makes him hard to it but fast enough to still strike a powerful blow.

Darkseid is by far the most powerful, but meh I like Dick Grayson better as a character.

2 Likes

Since it’s by popularity I gotta go with my bow Nightwing

2 Likes

I will have to go with Nightwing as my pick. For his training with The Batman. And detective skills formility with his knowledge of there abilities.
He is just human, but looked on as a Underdog. This would give him a advantage as far as this multipowered opponents.

1 Like

I think people underestimate The Flash all the time. Yes in the past he got help to defeat Darkseid, but never underestimate the power of the speedforce not to mention he can move so fast he vibrates through solid objects. The Flash will always appear to be the underdog but can always come out on top.

1 Like

:zap::running_man:t5:‍♂:dash::dash::dash::leaves::leaves::leaves:

1 Like

4th wall break!! Ambush bug wins the whole thing

4 Likes

Darkside

3 Likes

Jeeze, do half of you people even read the freaking comics?

4 Likes