Meta Madhouse - The Semi Finals! šŸ’Ŗ

Nightwing no doubt.

5 Likes

Darkseid will conquer

3 Likes

Nightwing

4 Likes

Listen, I love my dude Nightwing but Doctor Fate would absolutely crush him.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s just no way nightwing wins against any of these guys

4 Likes

This shouldnā€™t even be a debate. Darkseid. The man has conquered whole galaxies!!!

1 Like

Flash forsure

2 Likes

Darkseid nuff said!

1 Like

:medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports:

Of them Nightwing is my favorite,but heā€™s definitely not gonna win.

3 Likes

Darkseid is of course stronger but Flash is fully aware of how dangerous he is so he would most likely risk everything for a win and his true or would likely be unleashed. Time remnants, lightspeed punches, the works.

3 Likes

Dr Fate is my darkhorse pick. Everyone assumes it will be the Flash or Darkseid. But Iā€™m a gambler at heart. And who doesnā€™t love a hero in a cape?

3 Likes

Darkseid has taken tens of thousands of dollars from the fart industry.

1 Like

Definitely Flash and Dr.Fate but, I canā€™t decide between the two.

3 Likes

Dr.Fate is pretty op so putting my money on him

2 Likes

Iā€™m so iffy on Flash vs Darkseid. Never underestimate the Speedforce. But Nightwing vs Dr. Fate?! Nightwing is severely outmatched

2 Likes

Nightwing all day

4 Likes

Nightwing is my favorite heroā€¦but there is no way he could ever take on Doctor Fate.

3 Likes

And how do Flash, Nightwing or Dr Fate react when they are immediately confronted with there worst possible fear made a tangible reality.

Even if they take in that moment to muster reserves to face that fear. Darkseid is as fast as Supermanā€¦at least. A 20th of a second in hesitation and any of those 3 is paste. No matter how much Nightwing trains, no matter how fast Barry is when standing still, Fate even with the helmet are all physically crushed to death by sheer muscular force in that 20th of a second.

I adore BA, my favorite hero ever. But, even Barry isnā€™t emotionally strong enough to not give that opening to Darkseid when confronted with a situation where the tangible fear Barry has of something so awful happening to Iris, it makes what happened to Barbara in the Killing Joke look down right G rated.

3 Likes

The flash and Dr. fate

2 Likes