Meta Madhouse - Shazam's Sorcerers - Round of 4!

The echoes of backwards spells fade from the walls, and the portals of unholy dimensions close as quickly as they opened. Our Sorcerers stand in a pile of magical rubble, ready to defend their power to the last incantation.

Pay your tribute to the remaining spellslingers by casting your own intentions at our latest Meta Madhouse Match-Up! These results will determine the final two, one of which will represent the ultimate Sorcerer.
Find the latest in our News section, or by following the link below!
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/meta-madhouse-shazams-sorcerers/

Can you think of any classic tales that showcase these mystical match-ups? Are you enraged by the fates? Let us know in the comments below!

4 Likes

realllyyyyyyyyyy Zee lost… lol #VoteRaven

6 Likes

I think John’s craftiness, and Raven’s relative youth and inexperience, see him through. I think Spectre’s restricted by his role as God’s wrath, and Fate isn’t wicked enough to be smote.

2 Likes

Raven vs Spectre finale incoming

3 Likes

John’s literally already defeated Raven before. VOTE CONSTANTINE!

And Nabu is enough of a dick for the Spectre to get a pass at demolishing him, so Spectre takes it.

4 Likes

Can we get actual videos of the fights when we have a winner from each column? Would be much more fun.

2 Likes

Raven vs Dr Fate in the final

Raven takes out John. People take about Constantine doing the unexpected to win. Raven flips the script on him. She busts out as Lady Legasus and literally kicks his ass. The one magic trick John’s not ready for is the non-magic trick.

Fate is Spectre’s kryptonite, only because as a lord of order, Spectre has no application or aspect of vengeance to fight.

4 Likes

How on this green earth did Swamp Thing lose?

3 Likes

So dr fate is a lord of order which is basically god level power and has a mystic tower with every magic item ever needed. Raven is half demon and would go full on red skin four eyes and destroy Constantine.

2 Likes

Constantine should of lost to Zatanna #tbt

3 Likes

This proves dr fate’s power so click the link. https://www.quora.com/How-powerful-is-Dr-Fate

3 Likes

Still trying to figure out who in their right mind voted John over Zee

7 Likes

Yup, gonna be Raven vs Fate.

3 Likes

IDK Dr Fate vs Spectre is going to be close. My vote is Spectre, but I think the winner of these two will be the overall winner

2 Likes

How in God’s name did John get so far lol :joy: black Adam should have won and if that wasn’t enough he beat zatanna too :skull:

3 Likes

I forgot all about this lol. John is more popular than Z, but hopefully Raven is able to beat him. I’ll also be voting for Dr. Fate.

So apparently Spectre has beaten Fate multiple times so I guess that’s where I vote.

Good luck to Raven , she’s gonna need it!

In terms of character popularity, I think it’ll be Constantine vs. Doctor Fate in the finals.

Zatanna should have won that last one. Not sure why Constantine keeps winning. I don’t know the character that well, but from the little I know, he doesn’t seem as powerful as people are making him out to be.

3 Likes

Doctor Fate is extremely powerful.

The Spectre is literally omnipotent.

And I repeat: if the Spectre can’t use his powers, he wouldn’t be in the bracket. Even if he can’t, Fate still has no reasonable way of taking him out, and attacking the Spectre may well be sin enough in itself to demand vengeance.

On the other side, non-possessed Raven is at best an empath and low-level telekinetic. Constantine isn’t all that strong in the raw power department, but he doesn’t even have to be to have an advantage. And he’s smarter. He shouldn’t have beaten Zatanna, but there’s no way he’d lose to Raven. Which, in turn, doesn’t matter because he’s no match for the Spectre or Doctor Fate.

The power differentials in this bracket are so extreme I couldn’t justify anybody but the Spectre winning if I wanted to (and in a pure popularity contest, I would’ve backed Alan Scott, Zatanna, Raven, Doctor Fate, and Etrigan above the Spectre).

3 Likes