META MADHOUSE 2021đŸ’„Throwdown on ThemyscirađŸ’„

@Razzzcat I have a (probably) silly question. How do I know what characters we are supposed to use in the brackets? When I download the link it is a blank bracket and I don’t see a list anywhere.

8 Likes

Nevermind
 i was using the wrong sort of app on my phone to look at it. I found the pdf viewer :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Cool, looking forward to seeing how it goes. :smiley:

I may end up having to do two brackets as well – one for which characters are my favorite, and one for those that I actually think would beat the other in a fight.

11 Likes

How do I save it as a JPG or png file?

9 Likes

Well there are only 9.2 quintillion possible outcomes.
Go for it!!! :smiley:

8 Likes

You might have to export it, rather than “save as”. Likely depends on what pdf sw you’re using.

8 Likes

Oh I don’t have time for that
I meant someone else :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Everything work out all right, @SpoilerAlert88? :eyes:

Oh, and this is for @biff_pow :honeybee: You’re welcome.:wink:

6 Likes

@AK_Bandit heeeey!! :sunglasses:
We have a submission thread awaiting your arrival right :point_right: THIS WAY Drop as many as you like!

8 Likes

I have too many pages open :tired_face: :yawning_face: :sleepy:

Pooof!! It’s moved.

8 Likes

Yep! I figured it out. My phone gave too many options to open it with and I chose the wrong one at first. Now to figure out who will win it all :thinking:

8 Likes

Me stuck on Circe vs Emerald Empress

8 Likes

:laughing: i did iiiiiiiit

happy anniversary, @ralphsix!

happyanniversary

happy anniversary, @Jay_Kay!

10 Likes

Circe’d poke the eye and it’d all be over

7 Likes

Happy DCUI Anniversary @Jay_Kay! :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks, good buddy! I didn’t even know, or I would have bought myself a cake.

9 Likes

9 Likes

heuheuheu~ :full_moon_with_face:
:heart:

8 Likes

@DC89
whispers~ But if I’m being completely honest, I think Ivy would be the final contender overall (even against Harley). :eyes: Thank goodness for The Nuclear Option
 kekekeke :harley_delicioushqtas:

I mean, yeah, there are several things Harley excels at over Ivy and there are instances where Harley could definitely be the victor. Buuuut
 :grimacing: I may post more than one bracket since there’s too many possibilities in my mind. :upside_down_face: Too many What Ifs, dangit! Then I feel like I need to explain my reasonings for each. :laughing:

9 Likes

Multiple brackets exist for that reason. There are to many tough matchups that could go either way.

Emerald Empress vs Amanda Waller is tough. EE has awesome firepower at her disposal but Waller could do just crack EE’s nose while she is pontificating about how she can easily destroy Waller.

Ivy and HQ can’t even meet until the 3rd round, but they’ve both gotta get there first and that’s no given. My money is in Harley if they meet, since it’s hard to beat a chaotic opponent and Ivy needs to anticipate where her opponent is. Pam’s got more power but Harley’s agility negates that somewhat. And does anybody think HQ isn’t gonna bring an herbicide grenade or three. Not strong enough to kill Pam, but strong enough to knock her out. Harley would do that.

8 Likes