META MADHOUSE 2021: Throwdown on Themyscira - Post Your Brackets Here

I am really wondering if. Circe get past the second round, certainly she has advantageous matchups to get into the final four. And even going up against Star Sapphire, I think Circe actually has the edge. Magic is just not something lanterns come up against. And let’s say she meets Supergirl or PG in the final. They both have a hard time dealing with magic.

A Mary Marvel vs Circe matchup would be one for the ages.

4 Likes

Yes glad I found this in time

5 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

There’s quite a few on the villain side that I haven’t known about before. Let’s see how accurate my predictions are!

6 Likes

Long time no see @RankorrTheRL2814 and @GUnitG7, welcome back! I like the bracket picks too. Hope to see you both around, there always will be a home here!

5 Likes

I did one based on who I think would win in a fight and one just based on my favorites! Raven is my winner either way haha.

Zatanna vs Jessica and Orphan vs Miss Martian were SO HARD for round one, honestly Zee and Jess are two of the most powered characters, I think.

6 Likes

Welcome welcome! @ben-oni317, hope you enjoy your time here, welcome to all! Oh, and I love these bracket choices!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Seeing lots of love for Raven, but while she has a demonic realm to pull from, Mary Marvel has a host of Olympians from which she gets her powers.

I think that first round match against Mary Marvel may be the toughest matchup Raven has in the entire bracket.

The power of Trigon’s dimension vs the combined powers of benefactors: Selene for grace, Hippolyta for strength, Ariadne, (later changed to Artemis, Greek goddess of the hunt) for skill, Zephyrus for fleetness (and flight), Aurora, (later changed to Aphrodite goddess for beauty) and Minerva for wisdom.

That a tough matchup.

4 Likes

Here’s my bracket. Golden_DCU_Tournament_Bracket_64.pdf (2.4 MB)

4 Likes

@strikerdojo.30849 you didn’t fill it out lol

3 Likes

Here we go!!!
Golden_DCU_Tournament_Bracket_64.pdf (2.4 MB)

4 Likes

I typed out each name in the boxes and uploaded it. Did I do something wrong? Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated!

4 Likes

@strikerdojo.30849
Depending on what system you’re using, you might need to export it as a jpg or png. There was/is a bug in Chrome where it didn’t store edits correctly when saved. Not sure if that is still an issue.
Also, if you have a return at every entry, it will show that second line, which would be empty. So it might be worth it to double check that there is no second line in your fields.

Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Hey @strikerdojo.30849! :wave: Looks Like it needs to be converted to jpg or png, (DSA is right) OR you can just take a screen shot and post that :+1: Should also totally work to edit in photo mark up- write in your champion, post a screen shot of that. Hope that helps!

This one belongs to @keath

And this one is @ctrl.flirt.del’s

6 Likes

Here’s my bracket

5 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion! I have Chrome so that could be the issue. I will try to see what I can come up with.

4 Likes

Thank you for your help! I appreciate it. I will try your solution as well.

4 Likes

A reminder that brackets need to be posted in this thread before voting starts!!*

Voting starts early. Tuesday the 9th, of 6:00AM eastern/3:00AM pacific

3 Likes