META MADHOUSE 2021: Throwdown on Themyscira - Post Your Brackets Here

Ps. Welcome @BatmanB3yondJP! :wave: Definitely not easy, that is true! Goodluck!

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: yeah it never hurts to have that going for ya’.

4 Likes

Ah, thanks! I was sure I couldn’t be the first one with this question! “Really good archer” vs “Amazon” (vs “God”) makes for a very different bracket. Thanks for clarifying @DeSade-acolyte

6 Likes

6 Likes

um. i don’t see anything

5 Likes

Here goes nothing

Golden_DCU_Tournament_Bracket_64 (1).pdf (2.3 MB)

5 Likes

Me either. I an old duffer. Thought I cut and pasted correctly, but apparently not.

5 Likes

Well, Here goes nothing, lol.

5 Likes

Why does a favorite like Black Canary have to go against Big Barda in the first round? Same with Catwoman vs Lady Shiva… It’s going to get ugly I think :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My thoughts exactly! I was halfway done already thinking of the Amazon then it hits me. Oh I wonder if it is supposed to be Artemis Crock? I figured Oh well too late now.

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Here is mine. My favorite hero vs. all time cra cra.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @blpadge2 @bipag @evansax45.93742

No discounting HQ’s popularity, which is an aspect of the voting process. HQ is certainly a popular pick.

Maxima is getting greatly underestimated so far. She is a warrior queen that can go basically toe to toe with a kryptonian. It’s very dangerous to underestimate her.

Hope you enjoy the tournament.

5 Likes

Tried conveting them to jpeg and it didn’t work-
Ability.pdf (2.3 MB) Best Dressed.pdf (2.3 MB) Preference.pdf (2.3 MB)
Spoiler: Ivy wins them all-

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @blpadge2 and @evansax45.93742! This tournament is going to be exciting, glad to hear you all are so passionate about it!

5 Likes

A few more brackets, including one from my brother and niece. And a few “Sleeper” pics. Not likely to take it all (but ya never know), but being very underrated.

Emerald Empress

Mary Marvel

Maxima

Jessica Cruz

Lightning Lass

Big Barda

My brother and niece bracket
JS_Brscket

Supergirl

Ursa

Donna Troy

Circe

6 Likes

Ok this has been fun to think about who would actually win vs who I want to win so I made a few more. This was based purely on my playing favorites.

This was because I wanted to see Artemis do well against Orphan but then realized it was heading towards Starfire vs Blackfire and decided to play that out.

7 Likes

Prob won’t happen, but gotta do it for the CREW! :harleys_crew: :metal::diamonds::black_heart: #AllTheBaseballBats

And had to make one for Circe. :sunglasses:

4 Likes