Maynimated Series

The Round of 16 was pretty uneventful, once again no close matches and Batman: The Animated Series (1992-1995) actually swept its opponent. No more Super Friends are left. However this Round hopefully will be a bit eventful and have some tough choices and close matches.
May your favorite advance.

11 Likes

@Reaganfan78 pollā€™s up

11 Likes

:sob:Batman the animated series vs Superman the animated series, I just couldnā€™t do it!
I had to look at result before voting, and saw no one voted for Superman The Animated Series, so I had to vote for it!

1996 WCW Bash At The Beach

@Reaganfan78 betrayed Batman the animated series!

"You can tell Batman The Animated Series to stick it brother, this will Be Superman The Animated Series world order! :sunglasses:

:superman:

11 Likes

This round was pretty easy to vote for, but assuming all the current leaders stay in front, the next roundā€™s gonna be damn near impossible to vote for. But itā€™d also have all my favorite shows, so at the same time Iā€™d be OK w/ whoever wins in that case

11 Likes

Perhaps we will finally have a winner in the Batman v Superman debate?

10 Likes

I won that in the late 80s. He had his 50 years now I am enjoying my 35 ans counting years.

9 Likes

Only one petty emotional constipated man child cares about ā€œwinningā€ this kind of debate and itā€™s not the hero who was raised by loving parents.

10 Likes

Quit insulting Jonathan and Martha.

10 Likes

JLU vs YJ genuinely made me cry!

Thanks @RexRebel :unamused: (Dw youā€™re forgiven)

9 Likes

Yes, it is sad making it more obvious how horribly Young Justice fell.

11 Likes

:cry:

8 Likes

True hadnā€™t thought of it that way. I guess you owe it all to Michael Keaton.

9 Likes

It was the late 80s combination of Miller, Moore, Year Oneā€™s penciller, and the 89 film. This was spearheaded by Denny Oā€™Neill.

10 Likes

you know Iā€™m Mad. Or to be more precise, I would go mad trying to pick between these two

10 Likes

Apparently you are not alone.

10 Likes

The Batman is losing to Harley Quinn! But that show has way more episodes and have some great episodes as well, true the design are a bit weird, I think it was well done at the time trying to stand on its own, and try their best not to be like Batman the animated series, and they succeeded.
As for Harley Quinn, too much language and itā€™s definitely not for kids.
But hey thatā€™s just my own opinion. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Just in case nobody ever watch wrestling, I was doing a parody of when Hulk Hogan betrayed WCW and join NWO. It was a classic moment when a hero turn into a villain. :slightly_smiling_face:
Iā€™ll always love to watch Batman the animated til the day I die, hope itā€™ll win this tournament.:grinning:

10 Likes

Drop by and vote if you havenā€™t.

10 Likes

Final Four

• 17 Justice League Unlimited (2004-2006)
  • 21 Harley Quinn (2019-)

0 voters

• 2 Batman: The Animated Series (1992-1995)
  • 43 Justice League (2001-2004)

0 voters

17 Likes

Well the Elite 8 ended and the Favorites for the most part cruised into the Final Four. The closes match was Justice League v Teen Titans 56% to44%. It seems the Justice League has a shot to have two of its entries into the Final, we will see. May your favorite advance.

11 Likes