Maynimated Series

@Reaganfan78 polls up

11 Likes

Well, that was easy, I’m rooting for Justice League Unlimited & Batman The Animated Series.:smiley:

13 Likes

I have a major role in all 4. I am the batsupreme

12 Likes

This is rigged. Harley Quinn is the goodereresterest

13 Likes

This is a word now. It’s in the Jurisdictionary

14 Likes

Is the Jurisdictionary the most bestest of dictionaries? :joy:

12 Likes

I never thought I’d vote against HQ (or B:TAS), but JL/JLU is still my favorite DC show so as much as it pains me, I had to :sob:

14 Likes

Yes, it’s the flappinghammity of all dictionaries!

Flappinghammity (adj.): The absolute best; see “Goodereresterest”

11 Likes

That almost sounded like what Abraham Lincoln would say.:grinning::tophat:

9 Likes

No, its the Jurisbestest of Jurisdictionaries.

9 Likes

kIxRZ6j

8 Likes

me to

10 Likes

I voted.

But all I have to say is that (a) this show ended too soon; (b) Cartoon Network got to screw with the scheduling and availability of this show, thus guaranteeing its early death; and (c) DC Entertainment had highly incompetent leadership at this moment in time.

Clark Saves Batgod's Boyfriend From Certain Death

For the curious, it was not until AT&T merged with Warner Brothers in 2022**!**, that Cartoon Network stopped Effing around with all these DC Comics and WB Animation television shows and movies, because up until approximately 2022 or so, CN still had that imbecilic ability that all the Turner Network channels obtained from Ted’s “acumen” when he sold his soul to Time Warner & AOL, where his T-Nets could act like their own stupid little fiefdoms and (especially) EVEN if it crippled a fellow business center (e.g. CN hurting DC Comics and/or WB Animation) as literally happened with any number of 1997-2021 DC related material, they could do so with impunity from the Time Warner/AOL Time Warner/Warner Brother’s corporate overlords.

Now all we have to worry about is penny counters pinching pennies, cancelling stuff for the tax write-offs, and selling stuff off to Bezolandia.

12 Likes

Harley Quinn CAN’T lose!!! I need support! @basicallytimdrake @bookwormfitzpatrick.91230 halp!

13 Likes

Did you not notice I already voted against HQTAS…

12 Likes

Robin blinded a piece of Jurisdiction’s eyes, so he did not notice.

11 Likes

Darn it Robin, not again

12 Likes

BTW I replaced all your milk with milk that expires one day before the date listed.

12 Likes

Dang it Carrie. What did I do to deserve this.

12 Likes

:laughing:

12 Likes