Mattel DC Multiverse Toy Biz/Kenner Tribute Wave Is Out

@UltimozBunBun Congrats! What do you think of them?

1 Like

Those Three are next on my list is DC Mattel ever going too do the Batman Returns Winter Suit or Batman Forever Sonar or George Clooneys 2 suits

1 Like

@The_Batman2021 Unless Mattel is holding onto some last minute surprises, we’ve seen the last of the DC Multiverse line with the Killer Croc wave and the end of the Signature Collection sub-line with the DeVito Penguin and Ledger Joker figures.

There was a rumor recently that the Riddler figure Mattel had shown with the Originals/Tribute wave was an exclusive that got dropped from its original retail partner and that Mattel was shopping it around to other interested parties.

Last I knew, they were still shopping Riddler around so he might be the final release in the line. Otherwise Multiverse is complete and finished.

1 Like

I like them. But to be honest I’m a Mattel apologist. I am a package collector and completist. I love the old school look(toybiz/Kenner) appeal. Mine did have some paint app problems along with card problems. But I will switch them out when I can. First new thing I have seen since “by gaslight” wave. I’m dying for the killer croc wave. I did just open all the superfriends and I’m in love.

1 Like

@UBB Funny you mention the Lex Luthor wave, as a Target near me that just finally finished it’s reset had a full case of those on the pegs along with the Tribute/Originals wave.

I’m hopeful that Toy Biz style Riddler gets a home before 2019 is over. He’s too good to join the ranks of unreleased Multiverse figures (which also deserve a release, even if it’s only Ross or TJ Maxx).