Mattel DC Multiverse Toy Biz/Kenner Tribute Wave Is Out

So i guess the batman ninja wave never got released in store huh? @vroom

@vroom tell please can you still see the pic i posted? Or is it just not loading? I think i need to use a new pic converter, because the pics i post only show on the post for a couple of hours and then i cant see them anymore.

@LEXC0RP I know from years and years of experience of dealing with Target and toys. You eventually make a mental note of when their toy resets come around in the year. One of the major signs of an upcoming reset is when they start clearancing oodles of toys, as they did over the last couple months.

As for the Batman: Ninja wave, I would hope Target carries it. It’d be wonderful if Walmart got it while the line is on clearance. That kind of thing has happened at Walmart with Star Wars: The Black Series, Marvel Legends and other lines over the years.

I don’t see your picture. I checked on the app and browser versions of DCU and nothing came up.

1 Like

Fun!

1 Like

Found Batman a few days ago, then scored Joker and Poison Ivy yesterday (Wednesday).

I really dig Poison Ivy, she just might be my favorite of the wave.

2 Likes

Nice vroom!

1 Like

In what cities are we finding these

1 Like

@UltimozBunBun I found mine in Phoenix, AZ.

@Vroom, I nabbed the Poison Ivy while doing my mad search for the Multiverse Killer Croc wave!

2 Likes

@PPB Congrats! What do you think of her?

2 Likes

I’m glad you got one, @PPB! It would have been really sad if the scalpers kept you of all people from getting one.

2 Likes

@biff_pow Our intrepid nature enthusiast would wrap her vines around scalpers and say “Sell it to me at the retail price and quit making stuff hard to find!” .

If I saw that, I’d say “Radical!”.

1 Like

@Vroom, I absolutely love her! She’s definitely one of my favorites!

@biff_pow, right? I think at that point, there would definitely have to be a “showing them the error of their ways” situation. :wink:

3 Likes

@PPB Do you have the Mattel 6" DC Universe Signature Collection Poison Ivy?

I don’t, but from the comparisons I’ve seen, the Multiverse Ivy blows that one away in every way.

That Joker figure really 1989 Batman, and That poison ivy Batman and Robin (Reminds me of Unma Therma a)

I need these in my life right now! :smiley:

1 Like

@Zee You’re in luck, as this wave seems to have been distributed quite well across Target stores.

1 Like

Haven’t seen them in Florida yet

1 Like

Oh I m getting too his too

Finally found in central Florida at Target

1 Like