Mattel DC Multiverse Killer Croc Wave is Out

Haven’t seen in Florida yet

1 Like

Still can’t find alfred…might have to buy him online.

I haven’t looked for Reds Hood and Robin or Alfred in a week, but hopefully the pipeline will be getting full by this weekend.

1 Like

Do ya think walmarts will restock?

1 Like

Sure they will. It just takes time for the pipeline to get full.

1 Like

Okay than i shall wait for alf :frowning: lol

Need that Red Robin and Alfred. I’m gonna hold out for the DC Essentials Red Hood tho

1 Like

@Mike.Toast One of the upsides of the Essentials Red Hood is that he appears to at least have guns that he can hold.

Why, Mattel? Why sculpt the guns in the holsters and then give him hands that are sculpted to hold guns? The slightly open hands should’ve been ditched in favor of removable guns.

1 Like

When does essentials jason come out?

1 Like

@LEXC0RP Big Bad Toy Store lists the DCE RH for release next month. They’re usually behind comic and specialty stores a bit, but if you should want to pre-order him, here’s the link:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/87253

2 Likes

Went on a late-night Walmart run, and found Alfred and Reds Hood and Robin! To quote Doc Brown: “Mission accomplished!”

The first store had two cases, with everyone but Alfred. The next store had one case and is where I nabbed Alfred.

There’s a packaging variant for KGBeast for those into such things:

The first release features the Killer Croc head in the blister tray mostly obscured by the packaging.

The second release features Croc’s head moved out and fully visible in the package.

There’s supposedly a variant on Red Hood’s helmet too, with one being a darker shade of red, and the other being a brighter shade. The three copies I saw tonight all had bright red helmets.

Glad to be finished with this wave. It’s one of the best in the Blue Box era of the Multiverse line.

2 Likes

Saw these at my local Wal-Mart today. Probably the heaviest non-movie time DC presence on their shelves in my experience, between these and Batman Missions.

1 Like

@biff_pow Did you snag anything from the Croc wave?

Since 2017 and their push for the Justice League movie, I’d agree that the latest reset is the heaviest Wally World has been on DC as of late.

Which, uh, *scratches head in bewilderment at their toy buying “logic” * isn’t a good sign on their end. They did hear about Aquaman and Shazam, right? DC Multiverse aside, you wouldn’t know it by what was/wasn’t on their shelves.

Target got the memo, even though they’re not “America’s Best Toy Shop”. Oh well, Target doesn’t stock pop-up Batman tents in the toy aisle, so what do they know ('sides how to do things right on a consistent basis)?

1 Like

I didn’t get any, but I’d already preordered Alfred and KGBeast online. Alfred looked great in store!

1 Like

@vroom i love how you’re on top of it dude!! Love the info!

2 Likes

I want all three of Alfred pennyworths , then I will have Michael Gough and Alan Napier

Still not i Florida yet

1 Like

My Walmart still has the whole wave (just one or two apiece), but still no retro Toy Biz wave. Even Amazon doesn’t have them for MSRP!

1 Like

@biff_pow Whuzzabout your area Targets? They seem to have jumped into the Biz/Kenner wave quite heartily.

1 Like

No Targets in Podunk, Texas :disappointed:

1 Like