MASTER TOPIC: What's NOT on DC Video You'd Like To See? šŸæ Pt II

Batman: Mask of The Phantasm, Batman: Year One, The Adventures of Superpup, Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, and Superman 2, 3, and 4.

There is a contract between WB and Netflix for those

That old NBC show Powerless seems like itā€™d be perfect here.

9 Likes

JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time for me. And Iā€™d love to see a sequel- Jack DeSena and Dante Basco didnā€™t get much time to shine together but their characters had great interactions. Robinā€™s character arc was left unfinished, too.

1 Like

I want to see the film DC Super Heroes vs Eagle Talon with English subtitles (this would be so simple) or English dub. I also want the entire season of Powerless.

Christopher Nolans trilogy. Im surprised is not flagship of the APP.

1 Like

I know Smallville is on Hulu, but if that contract is ever up, I would love to see all ten seasons here. Also season 2 of Krypton I think would be easy to get (maybe it is already in the plan.)

6 Likes

We had the first two movies when the app launched. They were rotated out.

1 Like

Will the new batmobile documentary be streaming on here soon?

2 Likes

Donā€™t know. @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, is this a thing we could get?

The Adventures of Batman cartoon

7 Likes

Noting the most recent additions, and adding them to the list! :slight_smile: I donā€™t have any word on the Batmobile Documentary you mentioned, @jonsirotniak.75314 and @Behemoth, but Iā€™ll make note of that for review!

1 Like

Thank you! May the evil android Kelex smile upon you today!

2 Likes

Possibly the Adam West Batman series? I loved watching it when I was younger.

Welcome to the community @bremerton0ni.76855 !!!

Sadly the Adam West show is owned by Disney so it will be difficult to add it to DCU.

What about some of the original Batman serials?

3 Likes

Why arenā€™t Justice League Dark and Hell to Pay not in DC universe? If it is because they are rated R, you stream other TV-MA shows as well, most notably Harley Quinn. Made by the same group of people and teams, but we should be able to see it.

1 Like

Those were on here but were rotated out earlier in the month. Movies on this service are rotated in and out due to licensing agreements that were in place prior to the creation of DC Universe. Hope this helps.

So I have to say Iā€™m disappointed to find out that there is a rotation for the animated movies. I was wanting to join really to be able to watch all the animated movies in the post Flashpoint Paradox timeline since I cannot find them streaming anywhere else but Amazon. Do you have a bead on when these movies such as Son of Batman, Batman vs Robin, and Judas Contract might be coming back around? Makes it kinda difficult for anyone that was hoping to watch these in order.

2 Likes

This has been the norm since the service launched. And to be fair, other services rotate content every month so this isnā€™t anything new.

We canā€™t know for sure whatā€™s coming back until the moderators post their monthly ā€œComing Soon and Last Chanceā€ post over in the Watchtower forums. It lets us know what comics, movies and episodes of the original series are coming that month and also what will be rotated out.

The best advice I could give is to keep an eye out for that post. That will be your best source of information.