MASTER TOPIC: What's NOT on DC Video You'd Like To See? šŸæ Pt II

Okay, first I heard

Except for the canceled streaming series they lost the rights to Swamp Thing cartoons/shows/movies

I agree, i would love to see all the late 60s Filmation on here.

3 Likes

The original dc superhero girls movies.
The teen titans in Japan movie.
Justice league action.

3:42pm 5/22/2020

6 Likes

The ā€œBatman: The Animated Seriesā€/ā€œThe New Batman Adventuresā€ movies: ā€œBatman: Mask of the Phantasmā€, ā€œBatman & Mr. Freeze: SubZeroā€, and ā€œBatman: Mystery of the Batwomanā€. Thanks!

5 Likes

Weā€™ve had Mask of the Phantasm and Subzero on here before. They were rotated out but Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be back.

2 Likes

ā€œMystery of the Batwomanā€, too. I managed to watch MOTP, but not the other two before they were taken off. Iā€™m curious to see if theyā€™ll turn up on HBO Max.

But regardless, if it were up to me, any of the movies that are directly connected to the TV shows that we have on here would be kept on here permanently.

3 Likes

@wilkinswontkins If youā€™re interested, Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman is currently available on the CW Seed app.

Regarding the topic, Iā€™ve two more requests:

ā— JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time. A delightful straight to video one-off that is truly deserving of a much bigger fanbase.

ā— Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo. Weā€™ve got the Teen Titans TV series, so this would be a perfect addition to the service, and allow fans to binge this take on the Teen Titans from start to finish (Iā€™m not counting Teen Titans Go vs Teen Titans; only the content that features the '03-'06 Titans on their own).

TY :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

One thing Iā€™d love to see are some original documentaries. The Animated DC blu/DVD releases were full of those, but how fun would it be to grab a bunch of creators at different cons to tell stories about a certain time period in DC history, or a certain titleā€™s run?

How about looks at unique pieces of DC history, such as the Superman Broadway musical or the live Batman stuntshot tour?

How about tours of locations that were used in DC TV show and films? Superman the movie was filmed at the NY Daily News in NYC, so what does that place look like vs. when it was filmed? How about cosplayers recreating famous scenes in those very locations? Letā€™s have a Travel channel style reality show venturing the real cities that stood in for DCā€™s cities. Start in Metropolis, IL and move on!

Iā€™d also love to see collections of old toy commercials, things like that. Basically, letā€™s do DEEP dives on all things DC! Imagine a documentary looking at the creation, launch and end of the Super Powers line, as a suggestion. Whatā€™s the most unique Superman toys?

5 Likes

Will we be getting the Green Lantern show at some point, or will we have to subscribe to HBO max also?

1 Like

All live action movies (like wonder woman movie and aquaman movie) and all animated movies like batman: under the red hood and teen titans judas contract.

4 Likes

HBO has exclusive rights to the DCEU

2 Likes

More ā€œAbsolute Bingeā€ specials please.

2 Likes

I would love to see many shows on the cw, on here such as the flash, arrow, supergirl, black lightning.

2 Likes

Krypto! I forgot about that one, I used to love that as a kid.

5 Likes

Hey folks! Lots of awesome suggestions! As usual, no promises from this olā€™ green guy, but Iā€™ve made our team aware of all of them! :relaxed:

7 Likes

Those rights are currently with Netflix

3 Likes

more Animated movies and TV series, more seasons of your original series like Swamp Thing, Teen Titans, Birds of Prey. I know itā€™s far stretched and a bit dreaming, but bring Constantine back with a another season (just got a bad break for coming out to early I feel) The original Batman series (Adam West) , I was just going to start binge watching when it got removed. and finally if itā€™s a highlighted link that you offer on the app there should be no loading error (H4 to be exact). Thankyou, Love the DC UNIVERSE, You All Rock !!!

2 Likes

They donā€™t have the rights to the Adam West series

3 Likes

I would love to see some of the CW shows on here like Flash, Arrow, Legends Just to name a few

1 Like