MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

Thank you!

5 Likes

Hello Wonderful DCUI Mods and Admins :smiley:

I made the mistake of making two WAL posts for one single WAL- one in General Discussion and one in the Iceberg Lounge. Could you delete the Iceberg Lounge post pleez?

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/watchmen-wal-with-excellent-xloveanddoompatrolx-and-dc89-on-november-7th/3385639?u=dc89

7 Likes

It’s been handled, thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you @LastSon0fMars! :smiley:

7 Likes

Anyone else having an issue logging in? I keep trying to log in on some of my other devices and it keeps freezing after I click log in. The screen will say “logging in” but it will stuck there and never actually log me in

8 Likes

Maybe I’m being really stupid, but I cannot figure out how to create a topic for the life of me. I’m new to the platform and had a troubleshooting issue, and am trying to post about it, just can’t seem to find the option to post about it. I saw you were a moderator and am hoping you can help me. @LastSon0fMars

8 Likes

No need to fret, I’ll do what I can to assist! So you can create topics once you reach clearance level 1 - you are currently at clearance level 0. In order to reach level 1, please read this thread Understanding DC Universe Clearance Levels . Let me know if you still have any questions regarding that matter.

Once level 1, you’ll see this + New Topic feature you can click on/press when you’re looking at a topic area I(like Earth-2 Help Center where we are now)

As for your troubleshooting issue, you can go ahead and ask about it right here :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Here’s an image of what it’s doing (it freezes on this screen )

8 Likes

Thank you so much! The issue I am currently facing is that when reading comics on the dc universe infinite website, every few pages it cuts to a black screen and takes a second (or longer, sometimes) to go back to normal. Sometimes panels are out of order, and it also takes a little bit to go back to normal in addition to the frequent black screens. Very annoying to deal with while reading. Thank you so much! @LastSon0fMars
Well, off to bed for now, any help would be appreciated

9 Likes

The effort it’s currently taking me not to prank the hell out of you (and say that you forgot to blur your info) is damn-near overwhelming lol

6 Likes

Sorry I’m late on this - usually clearing browser cache will fix these types of issues. Can you let me know if you’re still having the issue and try the fix I mentioned to see if that works?

6 Likes

Hey there, I’m sorry that I’m just now getting to this. The black screen you’re describing sounds a bit like lag… maybe it’s just taking your internet connection a second to download the images? Can you try using a different connection to test it out? Alternatively, it could be the device you’re using (or maybe the DCUI servers were being wonky at the time you posted this).

As for the out of order panels, that sounds like an error within DCUI. You can report those to our MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! topic so we can add them to our list of comics that need to be checked out and fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Any other issues I can help with? Just let me know! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It’s fixed now

8 Likes
  • sigh * so I have the " Hero" badge, but I am unable to access anything. Was it supposed to be accessible automatically or do I have to enter the passphrase?

also if i have to enter the passphrase can someone link me a link that will actually take me to the first panel of our 7th page of Doomsday Clock (2017-) #6 so i can find it for myself. ty. I have been trying to find that link, or find that page online and for the life of me i cant.

3 Likes

Hey there Corpsmember, I believe I fixed the issue — can you please confirm for me that you currently have full access to the IBL, as well as posting permissions?

5 Likes

Many Thanks!
It is fixed and my headache with not being able to get in is now over.

8 Likes

Happy to hear that! Please feel free to reach out if you need anything else.

7 Likes

Speaking of Iceberg Lounge, How long does the Bouncer take to reply and will I be told if I use the wrong password or just not hear anything? I had access for about three weks a while back and apparently haven’t meet the requirements again. I sent what I thought was the password and am waiting to see if I was right.

Please move to an appropriate area if this is not a good place for this question.

6 Likes

The Iceberg Lounge Bouncer account is checked/replied to every single weekday, barring weekends where the admin may be offline. That is why the bouncer is one of two ways to gain entrance to the lounge; mods are available every day of the week to assist you with your clearance level stats so you know how far off you are from gaining access on your own.

Yes, you will be told if the password is incorrect, and given a helpful hint.

6 Likes

Thanks. The password worked.

8 Likes