MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

@Huntress_Helena- I logged out and then back in but still the same issue. The option still doesen’t appear in the drop down:

Am I doing it wrong?

6 Likes

If you go into the vip-access category, and click “create topic,” it should automatically put that in the iceberg lounge.

7 Likes

Oof- thx for this @Jurisdiction. I knew I was forgetting to do something.

8 Likes

Anytime

6 Likes

I’m just asking out of curiosity. What does this mean?

I see the mods make an edit, but I don’t see any visible edits made.

5 Likes

She moved it to Fan Creations

6 Likes

Oh! I see

Thanks!

5 Likes

Dude, yes. I need this. You can use it on the internet browser, but it doesn’t work well.

5 Likes

I’m curious if there has been any progress on this. @Jurisdiction and I run a draft league which has been going really great–but we continue to struggle with keeping people informed about the game schedule, rules, etc. Even though all that stuff is placed prominently in the first few posts, people seem to keep missing it and we have to send out a lot of reminders.

It would be great to be able to anchor a single post with links and such at the bottom of the thread for this purpose–so when you return to a thread you’ve already visited you can see it since it always takes you to the latest post. Another thing that would work is signatures (concise prewritten content to appear at the bottom of a post). I know there’s probably good reason these features don’t exist in the main message boards, but I think an exception for the “Trivia and Games” board would be really helpful and probably encourage more dynamic games.

Even something that could hold just a single link would be very helpful. Thanks.

5 Likes

Yeah, I tried the internet browser.

5 Likes

It usually works well enough if I’m just continuing a series I’ve already been reading, but finding anything new is impossible. I have to key it up on my phone first then switch to the tablet.

And you can’t swipe to turn the page. Annoying.

4 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have any updates for you regarding that suggestion, I apologize. It is a solid idea, though.

I’m happy to make note of this suggestion, thank you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Hello Wonderful DCUI Mods and Admins :smiley:

I made the mistake of making two WAL posts for one single WAL- one in General Discussion and one in the Iceberg Lounge. Could you delete the Iceberg Lounge post pleez?

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/watchmen-wal-with-excellent-xloveanddoompatrolx-and-dc89-on-november-7th/3385639?u=dc89

7 Likes

It’s been handled, thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you @LastSon0fMars! :smiley:

7 Likes

Anyone else having an issue logging in? I keep trying to log in on some of my other devices and it keeps freezing after I click log in. The screen will say “logging in” but it will stuck there and never actually log me in

8 Likes

Maybe I’m being really stupid, but I cannot figure out how to create a topic for the life of me. I’m new to the platform and had a troubleshooting issue, and am trying to post about it, just can’t seem to find the option to post about it. I saw you were a moderator and am hoping you can help me. @LastSon0fMars

8 Likes

No need to fret, I’ll do what I can to assist! So you can create topics once you reach clearance level 1 - you are currently at clearance level 0. In order to reach level 1, please read this thread Understanding DC Universe Clearance Levels . Let me know if you still have any questions regarding that matter.

Once level 1, you’ll see this + New Topic feature you can click on/press when you’re looking at a topic area I(like Earth-2 Help Center where we are now)

As for your troubleshooting issue, you can go ahead and ask about it right here :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Here’s an image of what it’s doing (it freezes on this screen )

8 Likes