To
Older Topics

3 Likes

Old version of
Community Forum
Is back

Thanks

4 Likes

For some reason I am unable to update my profile header. When I try uploading an image, it never gets past 0%.

4 Likes

Do you mind clearing your cache and then retrying? If itā€™s still not working, please let me know!

5 Likes

I cleared the cache and tried to upload a profile header again, but it still hangs at 0%.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s so strange! It seems to be working for me. What device(s) are you trying it on? Can you try a different device or browser if you havenā€™t already? (Preferably Google Chrome)

5 Likes

iā€™m not 100% sure, but could the file just be too big?

4 Likes

Well, I tried it on Chrome (I use Firefox) and it didnā€™t work there. I then tried it on my phone and it didnā€™t work there either. Itā€™s not a big deal. I donā€™t absolutely need a profile header, although I would like one!

5 Likes

Well, itā€™s actually a bit on the small side. I adjusted the size and even that didnā€™t work.

5 Likes

oh then i donā€™t know

4 Likes

Can you provide the image for us? Just want to see if anything about the sizing is causing an issue and try to upload it to my own. Feel free to post it here or DM it to us!

5 Likes

Hereā€™s the image. Itā€™s from 2011 when DC/Warner had that website that let you turn yourself in to a Green Lantern.
Green-Lantern_1308432605813 - 2

5 Likes

Ah, the origin of your profile pic! Love this shot in full. :+1:

I was able to upload it to my own page and revert it back, so itā€™s not an issue with the image itself, thankfully. Now this is a long shot ā€¦ but could you possibly try resetting your router? Maybe itā€™s an issue with the connection while uploading.

5 Likes

Well, resetting the router and the modem doesnā€™t seem to have worked! I wonder if something isnā€™t going on with my internet provider. Anyway, I think I will wait a few days and try again later!

6 Likes

Thanks for the extra effort, bud! Sorry that itā€™s not working right now. We can revisit this in a couple days and see if that works for sure!

5 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes

And all this time I thought it was a picture of Mark Grunewald as a Green Lantern.

5 Likes

Mr. Gruenwald and I do resemble each other!

6 Likes

Very valuable links do not work anymore

Pre DCUI posts

5 Likes

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. Iā€™ve made the team aware so they can look into it!

6 Likes