MASTER TOPIC: New Community(3.0) Questions, Feedback & Suggestions

Can following topic
Go to Essential Reading?

Right now Topic is buried

I think it is helpful to new readers

Thanks

7 Likes

Sure thing, @TurokSonOfStone1950! Thank you for pointing out a great resource for our new members; Iā€™ve added this to the Essential Reading tag. :partying_face:

6 Likes

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but didnā€™t there used to be a page that showed all of the different badges that one could earn? Is that still available anywhere?

6 Likes

Hey @KookieSuperApe! You should be able to see the list of available badges here:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/badges

Let me know if you have any issues viewing this. :smiley:

9 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

According to the badge list, I think I should have Answering the Question badge.

5 Likes

:face_with_spiral_eyes: Man getting Booster Gold badge is going to be impossible to get! Oh well. LOL!

4 Likes

Yes, and Iā€™ll never get the Your New Headquarters, because even though I know I have been on for over a year straight for some reason, some days donā€™t show up in the counter, Oh Well they are just for fun anyway. :roll_eyes: Also, I definitely know that I wonā€™t be getting the New Member of the Month, as I think that ship sold several years ago. :rofl:

4 Likes

We usually award those in batches, so if you have qualified for this particular badge but havenā€™t received it yet, youā€™ll most likely get it in the next wave. :slight_smile:

Only three people in the community have that badge! Definitely a hard one to get. :exploding_head: The Lex Luthor badge is quite difficult too, only a handful of members have that one.

Iā€™ll make a note of this for the team and see if we can find any underlying issue with the badge rewarding system for this one - thank you for the report.

You never know what badges we may add in the future! :wink:

5 Likes

Check again :eyes:

6 Likes

Wow thanks, I figured I would have to start all over again. Now thatā€™s service.

6 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
On my Samsung Galaxy A Tablet, when using DC Universe Infinite app, the continuing reading list is gone. I had to keep typing ā€œAquamanā€ to continue reading the series. Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Heya, RF! Could your check your reading history for me to see if itā€™s listed there? Weā€™ve been lightly investigating something related to it, so just wanted to check.

5 Likes

If I go to my DC the reading history is there, showing the past comics Iā€™ve read. It doesnā€™t show the comic Iā€™m supposed to be on, like Aquaman #8, it ended with #7 which Iā€™ve just finish reading this morning.

4 Likes

Gotcha. If I can bug you to take the basic troubleshooting steps (restarting your tablet and the app altogether, uninstall/reinstall if you need to), weā€™ll see if that solves the issue ā€” additionally, try starting another comic and see if that one also disappears from the Dive Back In page.

5 Likes

Ok, give me a few minutes.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I may have to contact the tech support for this, before and after refreshing the tablet, I get a few second of thisā€¦

I unstall the app, and when trying to reinstall it froze at 84% for mor then a minuteā€¦

Still trying to install it.:slightly_smiling_face:
And Iā€™m in.

4 Likes

Andā€¦after over a few second of this screenā€¦

The continuing reading is not on there.

4 Likes

As for comic reading, I pick Batman #106 from the current series, and it doesnā€™t show Iā€™ve read it. On the interesting note, in comics history, all the Aquaman comic list that Iā€™ve read is gone, since Restalling itā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry youā€™re still having this issue, @Reaganfan78! At this point, I would reach out to customer support. Theyā€™ll be able to dig into it more for you and try and figure out whatā€™s going on. :slight_smile:

5 Likes