MASTER TOPIC: Digital Badge Suggestions

I think my favorite badge idea I’ve had so far is the Ambush Bug one, where it changes to a different mystery comic every day.

I keep imagining lucky hunters posting “GUYS, I FOUND IT” on the board and everybody rushing to read that issue before it changes the next day.

4 Likes

A Sam Humphries as Harley Quinn badge for watching a week of DC Daily episodes the day they air.

3 Likes

I hope to see badges for each DC characters, TV shows and movies.:grinning:

1 Like

Each of these badges for reading a whole crossover collection on DC Universe:

1. Ocean Master — Aquaman: Throne of Atlantis
  2. Doomsday — Death of Superman
  3. Robin (Tim Drake) — Batman: A Lonely Place of Dying
  4. Ultra Comics — The Multiversity
  5. Batgirl (Helena) — No Man’s Land
  6. Batman (Jean-Paul Valley) — Knightfall/KnightQuest/KnightsEnd
  7. White Lantern — Brightest Day
  8. Anti-Monitor — Crisis on Infinite Earths
  9. Brimstone — Legends
  10. Extant — Zero Hour: Crisis in Time!
  11. Dominator — Invasion!
  12. The Batman Who Laughs — Dark Nights: Metal
5 Likes

Nekron badge: post a screenshot of your team from the DC Legends mobile game.

4 Likes

Superman Regime/Batman Resistance Badge: given out by DC Universe reps at official Injustice video game tournaments.

3 Likes

A Brainiac badge for reading every bio in the encyclopedia.

6 Likes

Skeets Badge: Read the guest appearances of Booster Gold in other heroes’ comic books.

2 Likes

ALSO, IMPORTANT NOTE: Everyone should be able to display their favorite badge in their profile, with it appearing next to their username when they post.

6 Likes

A John Kourounis badge for everyone named @nu52

5 Likes

@nu52 :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Oh my gosh I’m dying

2 Likes

@TheHubCityQuestion, this sounds a bit like flair to me, would you call that a different category? More like titles in a court, rather than your badge emblazoned?

3 Likes

Speaking of which:

A 52 badge for checking out comics starring a checklist of Adam Strange, Animal Man, Batwoman, Black Adam, Booster Gold, Elongated Man, Lex Luthor, Will Magnus, Bruno Manheim, Renee Montoya, The Question, Starfire, and Steel.

2 Likes

@Applejack I would say that all your badges should double AS unlockable flair!

3 Likes

Spoiler (Stephanie Brown) Badge: Read the last issue or episode of a completed series first.

3 Likes

@HubCityQuestion

I really love your ambush bug badge idea I was trying to think of similar ones. I think if badges are going to be a thing especially if they can be displayed then it would be excellent for some of them to be more difficult then others to obtain and also very fun too if possible to add a meta game to them.

Like for instance:

Joker Badge: Getting a mod to laugh
Riddler Badge: Solve a series of riddles that are given out by the mods

Then when the Batman storyline War of Jokes and Riddles is released on DCU hold a competition where people equip the badge of the one they are on the side of and whichever team wins then merch of that character goes on discount for a short period of time.

(something like that)

3 Likes

Ohhhh myyyyy goooood. Whoever thought of this gets a biff_pow loves you badge.

2 Likes

I do like the idea of a little friendly team competition between members!

3 Likes

The Spirit badge: a special badge just for watching all the way through the Spirit TV movie that’s on here for reasons that no one seems to know.

2 Likes

Amethyst Badge: Watch all of the DC Nation Shorts

2 Likes