MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Deathstroke (1991) #47 pages are out of order (7-10 as far as I can tell)

Thanks for reporting that @codecloak :+1:

Marking it down now!

I’m actually having the exact same problem that Michael Is having. I submitted it in email last week, but the problem still persists. Black pages oN Night wing 78 from page 3-24. I tried uninstalling the app but that didn’t help.

DMing you now @GrizzAbram!

Pages 16-17 of Justice League Dark (2018) #29 should be a 2-page spread.

I’ll jot that down. Thanks! :relaxed:

Good day,

unfortunately the comic

“Truth & Justice # 18”

was not published as planned on DC Universe Infinite on October 4th, 2021

Could you please catch up on the publication?

Thank you in advance for your efforts.

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing that up! We’ll look into it. :+1:

1 Like

Hi,

could you please check and fix Hawkworld #9, page 18. It’s badly cropped.

1 Like

Yikes, thanks for reporting that. Got it noted!

I seem to be having a bit of an issue when I click on the notice for the issue #3 of “Harley Quinn : The Animated Series”

Hey @Sean-Malloy! Looks like the link is broken if you are going from the main DCUI notices page, but the issue is on DCUI and you can read it here.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

As pointed out here, Truth & Justice #18 never got added to DCUI. It was supposed to have been added on 10/4.

Thanks for the report, @KookieSuperApe, we’re on it! :+1:

1 Like

talking about the initial page when coming to the site

Yep, thanks! :slight_smile:

https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/comics/book/the-witching-hour-11/45704044-c362-45fd-9d78-5ef392dc881e/new-to-read-dcu-row-alt

The Witching Hour #11 isn’t working.

We’re just getting the “Oops-Page”.

2 Likes

Looks like that’s because it wasn’t released to the site as it should’ve been. I’ll get that one looked into. Thanks for reporting!

1 Like

Seems like there’s an issue with Suicide Squad #2. It can’t be downloaded and page 12 only shows an error. Not sure if it’s corrupt or something like that, but it seems to be broken. At least for me.

1 Like

Heya! Thanks for the report. :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you using the mobile app or the DCUI site itself? Peeking into that on the site, I can’t even load the issue at all (which I will also note).

1 Like