MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:sparkles: Superman’s Girl Friend Lois Lane (1958) - #21 - Pages 4/28 through 18/28 are out of order. The first 18 pages are currently in the following order:
1-3, 12-18, 10-11, 4-9

1 Like

Thank you for catching this, @mojaka! I’ve let the team know to look into it. :slight_smile:

I know I might be beating a dead horse. But is Aquaman 56 still being looked?

Just wondering! Thanks!

1 Like

It is, and we apologize for the delay. We’ll let you know if/when anything updates. :pray:

2 Likes

Hi there,

I have two new problems :cry:.

The comic “Static: Season One # 4” is missing and in the comic “Nightwing (2016-) # 78” I only see a black screen on each page.

Hey there @michael_pfeiffer!

I’ve notified the team about the missing Static issue.

As for that Nightwing issue, I was able to open it and read it on my end just fine. Can you try restarting your device and trying again? Or using another device/browser to view it?

For Superman Unchained, the Director’s Cut of #1 is out of order.

It had a release date of July 24th, 2013, which should put it between issues 2 and 3 of the series.

Thank you. :superman:

@Vroom :open_mouth: Gotcha, thank you for the report!

1 Like

Hi there,

I have this problem on both an Android smartphone and an Android tablet.

I can read the first three pages of the comic “Superman Red and Blue #1”. The rest of the pages are black.

I can read the first two pages of the comic “Nightwing (2016-) #78”. The rest of the pages are black.

I deleted and re-downloaded the comics on both devices several times.

1 Like

In addition, according to the attached screenshots pages seem to be missing from the comics “Superman Red and Blue #1” und “Nightwing (2016-) #78”.

1 Like

Very strange, @michael_pfeiffer. I don’t see any discrepancies on my end (all of the pages appear just fine and load without an issue), so I’m going to send you over to support. Please submit a ticket here and they’ll be with you as soon as possible!

Detective Comics (1937-2011) appears to be missing the Batman stories from issues #29 and #31 and #33. But if you read to the end of issue #28, it then immediately continues on to the cover and the Batman story from issue #29. If you read to the end of issue #30, it immediately continues on to the cover and the Batman story from issue #31. Same thing for issue #32 and the missing #33.
But, readers have no way of knowing that by just looking. So this would require making an entry for Detective Comics #29 and Detective Comics #31 and Detective Comics #33, as well as reuploading the files for #28 and #30 and #32 and breaking them in half, so that you have the #29 and #31 and #33 files as well.

But this is Batman, and the earliest Batman stories as well.

In addition, the description for issue #28 says “The second appearance of Batman in a story by character creators Bob Kane and Bill Finger. This issue also features a Crimson Avenger tale!” yet no Crimson Avenger tale has been uploaded. (Perhaps confusion about that is why we have two Batman issues in the same file?)

2 Likes

Welcome back to the community @peterssvensson.21478 and thank you for the report! I’ve got these added to our list to be fixed by the team. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Something similar happens in the Action Comics (1938-2011) series but they are listed Action Comics 81-82, 85-86, and 91-92. (Although it should be 80-81 and 82 separate). Does anyone know why these were combined?

In Forever Evil, the Director’s Cut of #1 is in the wrong spot.

It came out on October 16, 2013, so it should be between issues 2 (released on 10/2/13) and 3 (released 11/6/13).

TY. :slight_smile:

SN: Comixology has the Director’s Cut of #1 placed after #7, so let’s beat them and put the issue where it should be, in terms of release date. :wink:

Good eye. I’ll go ahead and get that noted! Thanks for the report :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You’re welcome, and thank you. :+1:t2:

I must have a “Notice Director’s Cuts that are in the wrong spot” streak in me, as I’ve previously notated the same error for the New 52 volume of Harley Quinn, as well as Superman Unchained.

1 Like

Wonder Woman Black & Gold #1 was added to the service early as a treat for FanDome Friday, but the issue isn’t working. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Looking into this for you, Kookie! Thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes