MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Tried it on an iPad and browser. Some of it loads on mobile, none of it seems to load in the browser.

1 Like

Yeah, can confirm that much as well. Will go ahead and get that noted. Thanks again!

1 Like

I got half of Suicide Squad to load this morning on the browser and then it just stopped. Have tried multiple browsers. Not sure if that’s helpful or not.

1 Like

It does! I appreciate it. That may mean it’s a recent problem (and thanks for testing it in other browsers too, that goes a long way). We’ll get it looked at. :v:

1 Like

It was probably around 8am when I was reading and I was using Chrome at the time. If you have any other questions, I’d be more than happy to help. Your response team really is top-notch about communicating.

1 Like

I made note of it as a recent issue when I was passing the info along. We’re getting that looked into now, so hopefully that will become available soon.

Thanks again for your cooperation! We couldn’t get these things accomplished if we didn’t have sharp eyes like yours catching them in the first place. :blush:

1 Like

I
Am having the exact same problem

1 Like

Echoing the sentiments of those struggling with Suicide Squad #2. I can get to page 12 before I got the “Oh, dear!” error page. This also happened with Nightwing #78 a week or two ago. I’m not sure if that’s been fixed. Thanks for all your hard work!

1 Like

Thank you for the reports @Bullcan and @link2tau.42113; I’ve confirmed that this is still an ongoing issue and rest assured that the team is taking a look into this. :slight_smile: A similar issue did occur with Nightwing #78 a few weeks ago, but not to the same extent as this particular technical difficulty. That is still on our radar.

Additionally, welcome to the community @link2tau.42113! :partying_face: You’ve found the right place to discuss all things DC-related. Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

1 Like

Future State Gotham #1 pages 14-15 should be a double page spread

1 Like

Thank you for the report @codecloak! I’ve added this to our list for the team to look into. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

:sparkles: The Witching Hour (1968) #11 - This title is still unavailable even though it is present on the Latest Releases page.
:sparkles: DC Meets Hanna-Barbara (2017) - The last 4 issues of this title are out of order. The last 4 issues were all released on the same day but they have a 4-part backup story (promoted on each cover) which is currently ordered 4/4-3/4-1/4-2/4 .

1 Like

We have the issue with The Witching Hour #11 being looked into from requests posted above. We’re hoping for it to be handled soon, but we don’t have any new information on the progress thus far. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I’ll also get your other request noted. :v:

Hey Michael, thanks for surfacing this.

The content team has just confirmed that Truth & Justice #18 should now be visible. Do let us know if you have any other issues!

1 Like

Hi there,

the comics

Hardware: Season One #3

and

Static: Season One #4

were not released on DC Universe Infinite on 10/12/2021.

Thank you in advance for fixing this problem.

They weren’t released anywhere on 10/12. Both series have seen publication delays. Hardware: Season One #2 is the most recently released issue of that series, with no indication of when #3 will be released (it’s not showing up for pre-order on any digital storefronts). Static: Season One #4 is due to be released on 11/2.

2 Likes

Hi there,

Thank you for the information.

I just checked the post “What’s New on DCUI: October 2021” again.

According to this, the release dates on DC Universe Infinite are 10/12/2021 (Hardware: Season One #3) and 10/19/21 (Static: Season One #4).

Apparently there is an error with the dates.

Technically, that’s not an error. Those dates I believe are projections and if there’s publication delays its not DCUI’s fault.

Someone else can correct me if I’m wrong on that.

1 Like

Thanks for fixing Witching Hour #11, it works now. :+1:

2 Likes

@michael_pfeiffer @LK3185 That would be correct (to my knowledge).

DC recently released a statement that mentioned how they are currently experiencing severe issues with the global supply chain, which affects the entire comic industry. For a lot of different reasons (including Covid-related delays and a literal paper shortage), production’s been delayed for a lot of comics, which they predict could last up to several months, unfortunately.

From the looks of it, Hardware: Season One #3 and Static: Season One #4 are predicted to be released on November 16th and November 2nd respectively.

We’re gonna do the best we can to get content up as soon as it’s made available to us, but the delayed release dates – which could also change – are sadly out of our hands. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like