MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

Flash #765 pages 6-7 should be a 2-page spread.

2 Likes

Justice League of America (1960-) #73
It seems like all the panels are off by a bit causing some words, mostly captions, to be hard to read or unreadable.
For example:

followed by

It seems like the top panel is supposed to be the pink caption on the second panel.

1 Like

Thank you for the report, @IrregularMatt! I’ve added this to our list to be fixed. :flash_hv_1:

Thanks @SaintBrodie! I’ve added this report to our list. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Any update on when this may be resolved? This is such a bizarre error. The new comics are coming out tomorrow and I’m hoping this won’t be forgotten about.

I got to issue 47 by opening 46 and going to the read next button.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip! For anyone who would like a direct link to the issue, here it is:

Hopefully, the Wonder Woman (1942) series page will be fixed soon.

1 Like

The synopsis is for the previous issue.

1 Like

Got it, thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the tip with Wonder Woman #47. It works fine.

Sadly #48 from today is missing.

1 Like

What happened with this one?

The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox Director’s Cut 7 :1st_place_medal: 8/30/2021

It should have been available yesterday.

1 Like

@michaelvhm.47507 Thanks for reporting! Those have both been added to the list. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s strange, but issue 48 is available on the app. I usually read on my phone and it was listed at the end of the new issues row and accessible. I tried on the site and can’t find any way to access it.

2 Likes

Action Comics (1938-2011) #625 has the second page of the Black Canary story out of place between the Superman Story and Deadman Story. It is currently page 26 and should be page 35 (with the current 27-35 all being lowered to 26-34) I think I have the pagination correct.

1 Like

:sparkles: Superman’s Girl Friend Lois Lane - (1958-1974) - #18 - On page 17/30, in panel mode, the 5th panel is cropped to hide part of the caption.
Observed in Edge, Chrome, and Firefox on Microsoft Windows.

Thank you for catching that, @mojaka! I’ve let the team know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox Director’s Cut 7 is available now.

But we’re still missing Wonder Woman #48. Any news about it?

Thanks for all you do.

We’re currently trying to get that sorted out! So sorry for the inconvenience :pray:

1 Like

World’s Finest #178 seems to be missing a page.

3 Likes

This week’s Hardware #19, pages 2 and 3 are in the wrong order.

1 Like

@SaintBrodie Hey there! I’ve gone ahead and noted that. Thank you!

@RexTyler Pulling up Hardware #19 myself, pages 2 and 3 load in the correct order. You may need to refresh the reader to knock them back into place. If you’re still running into issues with the page orders after refreshing, could you please provide a screenshot of how they appear for you?