MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! 👇

The summary atop The Supergirl from Krypton storyline page reads:

“A mysterious girl crash lands in Gotham City claiming to the Superman’s cousin from Krypton. Is she friend or foe?”

It should read:

“A mysterious girl crash lands in Gotham City claiming to be Superman’s cousin from Krypton. Is she friend or foe?”

A small error, sure, but an error all the same.

Thank you. :superman_hv_3:

2 Likes

Thank you @Vroom! I’ve got this added to our list (even the smallest of errors are appreciated). :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :0_supergirl:

2 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile: I’m a stickler for deets, I tells ya!

1 Like

Noticed this weird numbering discrepancy

1 Like

This week’s Suicide Squad (2021-) #1 is erroneously listed as “Future State: Suicide Squad #1” at the top of the main DCUI homepage.

1 Like

:facepalm_batman:

Thanks Vroom, will nudge the team!

1 Like

Thanks! Got this noted. :+1: Wonder Woman’s got a lot going on here …

Hi, any news in this case.

Wonder Woman

#47 is available via direct link or as follow up issue after #46. #48 is missing, #49 is available, but if I read #47 the follow up issue is #50 and #47 to #49 are still missing on the series page.

I would be nice to get it fixed :slight_smile:

Hey Michael!

No update yet, other than that the team is aware of the issue and working to resolve it. There’s a technical issue on the backend that’s causing the problem, but it’s managed by a 3rd party so there’s a lot of back and forth required to identify the issue and get it fixed. Please be patient, we’re on it!

2 Likes

Many of the issues of the 1960s Aquaman series are attributed to Henry Boltinoff, who did not work on the series.

1 Like

Heya! Would you mind providing the specific Aquaman issues you found to have this error?

Thanks in advance!

It’s too many to name offhand. I’ve seen it throughout the 1962 series.

EDIT: All right, it’s issues 1-4, 6-8, 10-14, 16-17, 20, 23-27, 29-31, 33-40, and 45.

1 Like

Thank you for those issue numbers! I’ve added this to the list.

1 Like

Thank you, Man of the Swamp!

I saw yesterday that it was fixed. Thusly, do I doth my cap to you and your fine-feathered friends (aka the @moderators) of the finest, friendliest, fan-first-est, comic platform on the InterWebZ: DC Universe Infinite! :partying_face: :tada:

2 Likes

200w (11)

4 Likes

She’s saying “Well, it’s true. You Team DCUI gals and guys kick ass.”
:00_hawkman1: :clark_hv_4:

2 Likes

The credits for issues 1 and 2 of Blackhawks incorrectly list Chuck Austen as the writer of each issue.

Mr. Austen was not involved with this series, in which all eight issues were written by Mike Costa.

Issues 3-8 have the correct writer listed, with only 1 and 2 being those that need the corrected Mike Costa notation.

TY. :clark_hv_4:

3 Likes

Noted, ty! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

For Harley Quinn (2013-2016), the Director’s Cut of #0 is out of order.

It’s release date was 6/25/14, so it’s proper place is between #7 (released on 6/18/14) and the Harley Invades SDCC one-shot (released on 7/16/14).

It could also be placed after the regular edition of #0 (as would be the case in back issue bins at most comic stores), but otherwise, it’s proper place in terms of order of release is between #7 and the SDCC one-shot.

1 Like

Thank you @Vroom! I’ve added this to our list for the team to take a look at. :harley_hv_1:

2 Likes