MASTER TOPIC: DCUI - Submit All Comic Book Errors HERE! šŸ‘‡

:cupcake: :eyes:

I think my to-read list is 100+ titles long at this point, but Iā€™ll definitely look into it! Thank you for the suggestion (and if you have anymore, be my guest). :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you for pointing this out! Iā€™ve added it to our list. :flash_hv_1: :+1:

2 Likes

Mmmmā€¦early mornā€™ cupcakeage.
Homer drool

Youā€™re welcome. :slight_smile:

BTW, I see that Hardware: Season One has thumbnail art now, which is nifty. My compliments to you and the digital chefs for taking care of that.

However, the title still lacks the correct ā€œHardware: Season Oneā€ label, so once thatā€™s added, the series will be a simmering, hearty stew of correct thumbnail and title goodness.

Mmmmā€¦stew.

Homer drool

As for suggestions, Iā€™ve got 'em, if youā€™ve got the time.

Tell me, have you heard of a little thing called The WildStorm Universe? Its the most under-promoted section of our library.

2 Likes

Thanks @Vroom, vigilant as always! :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll let Shayera know you recommended this to them, thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m a four-eyed stickler for details, yā€™know. :wink:

Just an FYI that Iā€™m not referring to a particular title when I say ā€œWildStorm Universeā€.

Iā€™m literally referring to the universe that originally debuted under Image Comics in 1992, then was sold to DC in the late '90s by its principal creator, one Jim Lee.

WildStorm has many great titles to its name, including Divine Right: The Adventures of Max Faraday, aka the best title to feature the talents of Jim Lee that next to nobody is familiar with.

Divine Right is in our library (as are many great WildStorm titles) so if thereā€™s one book from the WSU that Iā€™d recommend above all others (even The Authority, v1) itā€™s absolutely Divine Right.

Anywhoz, we now return you to our broadcast dayā€¦:slight_smile:

Almost every issue of Animal Man (1988-1995) from #30 to #50 is miscredited to Jamie Delano and Steve Pugh.

2 Likes

Hey @Dr.Social, welcome back to the community! :wave: Thank you for the report, Iā€™ve added this to our list to be fixed.

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything or spot any further errors. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I donā€™t know if this is the right place to ask this, but when I try to read Batman and Scooby-Doo Mysteries #1, it says the page doesnā€™t exist. Is this just a problem with me, or DCUI?

Oh no! It looks like itā€™s not just you, friend @FerroLad! Iā€™m making a note of it now! Thank you so much for the heads up :+1: and sorry for the inconvenience

2 Likes

Showcase #75, page 3, panel by panel narration is messed up.

Got that in, thanks for the heads up! :grin:

What happens with Wonder Woman #47, it should be out today.

On the series page the place is empty.

1 Like

Hm, good question. Iā€™ll go ahead and get that noted. Thanks for pointing that out @michaelvhm.47507!

1 Like

Phantom Stranger (1969) #1
Page 3-4 has a two page panel meant to be seen last, but itā€™s out of order.

2 Likes

Good eye, @SaintBrodie! :female_detective: Thank you for the report, Iā€™ve added this to our list.

1 Like

The Flash (1959-) #191
Final page is from issue #190 and unrelated to the rest of the story.

Nice find! Thanks for letting us know @SaintBrodie :grin:

For Action Comics (1938-2011), the issue labeled #80 is actually #80 and # 81. The one labelled #81-82, is only issue #82. And why are they combined? I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen any other comics with issues combined.

1 Like

Hey @idle453.87595, thank you for the two reports! Iā€™ve added this to our list to be looked at. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Just pointing something out that isnā€™t quite an error, just whoever did the following cut a corner.
Detective Comics #387 includes a reprint of #27, except in the paper version, they edited out the knife in the back for CCA reasons. The digital reprint still has it.

2 Likes

Thank you @SaintBrodie! Iā€™ve taken note of this. :grinning:

1 Like